The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

7-0 real madrid

Not watching the game but imo if they've been picking them apart after the third or fourth then I think that's poor sportsmanship. If Malmo's been making a hash of it then fine. But at 4-0 you know they're outclassed and not coming back, no need to rub it in.

7-0 real madrid

Not watching the game but imo if they've been picking them apart then I think that's poor sportsmanship. If Malmo's been making a hash of it then fine. But at 4-0 you know they're outclassed and not coming back, no need to rub it in.

Nah

7-0 real madrid

Not watching the game but imo if they've been picking them apart after the third or fourth then I think that's poor sportsmanship. If Malmo's been making a hash of it then fine. But at 4-0 you know they're outclassed and not coming back, no need to rub it in.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7-0 real madrid

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be better sportsmanship to not be so crap.