The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

The BT goals show is class. Love the Euro team.

So many pens tonight :lol:

It's mint, I'd rather watch that than an individual CL game most of the time tbh. Seems odd to pay that vast amount for all the games then sticking the best bits live and free on Sky, but I'm not complaining.

The BT goals show is class. Love the Euro team.

So many pens tonight :lol:

It's mint, I'd rather watch that than an individual CL game most of the time tbh. Seems odd to pay that vast amount for all the games then sticking the best bits live and free on Sky, but I'm not complaining.

Bit like Redzone on Sunday nights for the NFL. You see pretty much every meaningful incident pretty much in real time, thoroughly enjoyed it tonight but if I'd stuck with City-Juve then I'd have lost  a bit of interest.

It's better than ITV having one match per year and f***ing Sky with the rest. There's far too much money in it though, it has contributed to my hatred of modern football. I barely care any more.

Didn't even realise we were playing on Monday.

?

I preferred it when it was 50/50 between Sky & ITV. You only had to pay for 1  paid TV football subscription.

It's better than ITV having one match per year and f***ing Sky with the rest. There's far too much money in it though, it has contributed to my hatred of modern football. I barely care any more.

Didn't even realise we were playing on Monday.

?

I preferred it when it was 50/50 between Sky & ITV. You only had to pay for 1  paid TV football subscription.

BT costs hardly anything though. I think I pay £35 for TV, Broadband, phone and BT Sport.

Break a man's leg, but no card. No disciplinary action. Football is fucking wank. Accidentally stamp on someone though? red card. 3 games out.

Was it even a foul?