The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Breathless after that Lewa equalizer. Would have been a massive shame if this Poland side missed out of Euros.

Low-scoring draw or a win at Stadion Naradowy on Sunday and it's job done. Get in !

Hadn't screamed an international goal for many months. Completely forgot about the Klopp thing in middle of all this.

Aren't you Iranian?

Breathless after that Lewa equalizer. Would have been a massive shame if this Poland side missed out of Euros.

Low-scoring draw or a win at Stadion Naradowy on Sunday and it's job done. Get in !

Hadn't screamed an international goal for many months. Completely forgot about the Klopp thing in middle of all this.

Aren't you Iranian?

I thought he was Russian.

Aren't you Iranian?

Aye, but having lived and worked in Poland for a few months and having loads of friends there, I follow them very closely :)

:thup:

Given that any old shit team can qualify it'd a be a disgrace if Poland didn't get there

Aren't you Iranian?

Aye, but having lived and worked in Poland for a few months and having loads of friends there, I follow them very closely :)

:thup:

Given that any old shit team can qualify it'd a be a disgrace if Poland didn't get there

There is a very real chance that Holland will fail to qualify. I don't think they can qualify automatically now and they are in 4th place and out of the play offs. Even if they got the 3rd place spot in their group they still won't be able to get the best of the 3rd placed teams which gives you automatic qualification.

Very impressive from Northern Ireland, their group though. :lol:

Did they just decide to sack off the whole seeding business with this qualification process or what?

Fair play to a shit team going for it like nowt to lose & winning the group rather than constantly relying on other teams being shite and trying to stink up the tournament via the back door.

Very impressive from Northern Ireland, their group though. :lol:

Did they just decide to sack off the whole seeding business with this qualification process or what?

It's fucking Greece man. Winning the thing in 2004 seems to have cemented them in the top seedings despite being utter garbage. Finally that's all gone to shit so we might not have them stinking up a tournament for a few years now

Why the holy f***ing jesus did we lose to Georgia.

As much as he is the reason we did so well, I partly blame it on Strachan. Why the f*** did we set up with minging Fletcher lone striker against Georgia as if we wanted a draw. What a surprise we couldn't score. Absolutely disgusting game and absolutely bottled it. It may feel like we lost it tonight, but it was that game that was the avoidable end. We attack Georgia with Forrest, Rhodes, Anya, Naismith and we'd have been fine.

Good goal Fletcher, but him and Hutton are just disgusting players. I hope they f*** off.

Chile XI vs. Brazil: Bravo, Silva, Medel, Jara; Isla, Díaz, Vidal, Beausejour; Valdivia, Vargas, Sanchez

Brazil XI v Chile: Jefferson; Alves, Miranda, David Luiz, Marcelo; Luiz Gustavo, Elias; Willian, Oscar, Douglas Costa; Hulk.

Assuming Chile's lining up 3-4-1-2 with Valdivia in the hole. Brazil 4-2-3-1?

Even in the 90s they had a core of good players (Hendry, McAllister & Collins) and then solid Old Firm/Premier League players who were capable of qualifying (Goram, Boyd, Calderwood, Burley, Lambert, etc).

I don't see that now, but still stand by what I said about any other group and they'd have made it. I don't think they're worse than Northern Ireland, came out on top against Ireland home & away, drew home & away to Poland and ran Germany close twice.

Georgia and a freak result last night ruined it.