The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

But why can't Scotland can't produce a player like that. They used to produce world class players, now they don't. They've perfected producing a squad of 25 average try hard shitcunts.

I have rwo words for you: Kenneth Miller.

Scotland aren't a terrible side like. They're better than Ireland for my money.

We shit ourselves against crap teams and play very well against good sides. Need to be winning the easy games. It'd have been no problem if we did. We just kept setting up to nick a goal and against Georgia etc it's stupid, could easily smash them.

Scotland aren't a terrible side like. They're better than Ireland for my money.

Nowt between them really. Both made up of lower Prem and upper Championship players. With the exception of perhaps Coleman and McCarthy, none of either squad could cut it at good CL level clubs.

They're small countries so they're obviously not going to produce loads of talent. But the thing is they'd probably be better off with 1 or 2 top quality players and a load of shite than what they currently have which is ~25 ordinary footballers. Scotland are living proof that graft over quality is a fallacy. You'd be better off having some genius dragging the shite along with him. Look at Bale for Wales. Or when George Weah nearly got Liberia to a world cup.

Tough enough group like. You're probably the fourth best team. The group standings reflect the quality of the teams.

Disagree. Scotland looked far better in the two games against Ireland, played well against Poland home & away, and played just as well (if not better), in their two games against Germany than Ireland, despite the 4 points.

Tough enough group like. You're probably the fourth best team. The group standings reflect the quality of the teams.

Disagree. Scotland looked far better in the two games against Ireland, played well against Poland home & away, and played just as well (if not better), in their two games against Germany than Ireland, despite the 4 points.

Ireland were the better team against Scotland in Dublin, and even in Glasgow it's not like they were carving us open time and time again. Two tight games and then we didn't shit ourselves at the sight of qualification

Silly praise for that England goal. Praising a defensive lapse then a poorly weighted pass from Vardy (any decent/motivated defender wouldn't have let Sterling get across him so easily).

Skjelbred spending a good five minutes in the pre Norway-Malta match show explaining why Newcastle used to be the absolute best and made him want to be a footballer. Ginola, Robert, Shearer :sweetjesus:

I really can't fathom how much we've fallen.