The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Tops clubs being Jose Mourinho who has never brought through a youth player effectively in all his years managing?

Assist.

I just don't think he's very good. I didn't understand why Mourniho sold him either, but I do now. That was a good pass obviously.

Guest palnese

Tops clubs being Jose Mourinho who has never brought through a youth player effectively in all his years managing?

Assist.

I just don't think he's very good. I didn't understand why Mourniho sold him either, but I do now. That was a good pass obviously.

Agreed. He'll never be a top striker. Too limited.

Guest palnese

Mou said at the time that Lukaku lacked the spirit to stay and fight for his place.

Same as with De Bruyne. Mourinho is just a cunt and shite with young players.

Mou said at the time that Lukaku lacked the spirit to stay and fight for his place.

Same as with De Bruyne. Mourinho is just a cunt and shite with young players.

I agree, just think Lukaku is one he was right about. Whether by luck or judgement, I don't know.

Assist.

He's only 22 and has 47 Premier League goals

Assist.

He's only 22 and has 47 Premier League goals

Yep, good stats and maybe he can get better in his all round play. Just saying when I watch him, I'm not impressed.

Assist.

I don't see how anyone can think that. I think you're basing it purely on the fees he's racked up.

He has 47 goals and 23 assists in 122 appearances at generally middling to poor PL clubs. That's a superb return for a player who is just 22.

Bar City he'd have a fair chance of starting at any other PL team currently. He's also integral to how Everton play.

Assist.

I don't see how anyone can think that. I think you're basing it purely on the fees he's racked up.

He has 47 goals and 23 assists in 122 appearances at generally middling to poor PL clubs. That's a superb return for a player who is just 22.

Fees never crossed my mind, just when I watch him for a full 90 minutes I'm usually disappointed. Like I say, good stats and maybe he can improve.