The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Having lots of players strung across the box does not equal defending. Absolutely shambolic from the Mackems. Fuck knows how we let them get away with it, was exactly the same last week.

Our finishing was rank last week, every shot was feeble or mis-hit.

The more you watch Lukaku the more you realise why elite clubs didn't want him.

Said that at the time he left Chelsea, his movement off the ball is horrendous for a elite striker and the response was always " he's only 20 years old ".

Aye because he was in fact only 20 years old and is now only 22 years old. Plenty of time to improve on his already very good footballing ability

Said that at the time he left Chelsea, his movement off the ball is horrendous for a elite striker and the response was always " he's only 20 years old ".

Aye because he was in fact only 20 years old and is now only 22 years old. Plenty of time to improve on his already very good footballing ability

You keep saying that and burying your head in the sand,  when he hasn't improved what he's weak at in those two years and he likely never will. Age has nothing to do with it, it's just a crutch for people like you to cling onto.

Eventually you will see that i'm right and why he will never play for a top club whose in the CL every year.

You keep saying that and burying your head in the sand,  when he hasn't improved what he's weak at in those two years and he likely never will. Age has nothing to do with it, it's just a crutch for people like you to cling onto.

Eventually you will see that i'm right and why he will never play for a top club whose in the CL every year.

WEW :buzzcocks:

Everton having better players? Meh.

I don't think its even up for debate that they have better players than us

They have a better manager.

And also better players

Would those players who performs well for them do the same under  a manager below Martinez?

He has pretty much brought up all of those players who are hyped now. Of course they are talented and all, but still think a lot of it is because of Martinez and his positive attacking football. But this is pretty obvious, if you got a manager who gives you belief the players perform.

Who do you rate the most in the Everton squad? And which one of them you reckon are like top PL class?

That's honestly the first time I can ever remember commenting on Lukaku's potential. Drogba was playing in Ligue 2 and not pulling up any trees when he was 22

And also better players

Would those players who performs well for them do the same under  a manager below Martinez?

He has pretty much brought up all of those players who are hyped now. Of course they are talented and all, but still think a lot of it is because of Martinez and his positive attacking football. But this is pretty obvious, if you got a manager who gives you belief the players perform.

Who do you rate the most in the Everton squad? And which one of them you reckon are like top PL class?

Barkley, Lukaku, Coleman are all very good Premier League players at the moment. Their midfield of Barry and McCarthy is also well ahead of ours

And also better players

Barkley, Lukaku, Coleman are all very good Premier League players at the moment. Their midfield of Barry and McCarthy is also well ahead of ours

And that defender Stones.

Well I think Lukaku, Barkley, Coleman and Stones. Those are a level ahead. But Martinez has a lot to do with that in my opinion.

I mean it's not like they are 2-3 levels ahead of Perez, Mitrovic and Wijnaldum etc.

My point is that the team it self is not THAT much better, but the manager is levels above ours, now.