The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Fucking shit by the Norway manager tbh. Way too late with his subs, players who should have started anyway. Shit choice of keeper cost us. Also Mark Clattenburg being his usual shit self and just overlooking a clear penaly, not once but twice, the second time actually booking our player for fucking diving. Fuck I hate football. Brings me nothing but hatred and bad emotions. Need to stop caring about this shitty ass sport. Fuck.

Fuck I hate football. Brings me nothing but hatred and bad emotions. Need to stop caring about this shitty ass sport. Fuck.

http://www.troll.me/images/grinning-emperor-palpatine/do-it-and-your-journey-towards-the-dark-side-will-be-complete.jpg

The biggest mistake is clearly starting the fucking reserve keeper not playing for fucking Ingolstadt when we have the fucking first keeper playing amazingly for Hertha Berlin. Fuck. Keeper mistake for their fucking goal as well, clearly because the fucker is rusty from not actually playing. Cunts all of them.

Can see us getting destroyed by Bosnia tomorrow given the players we have unavailable

Avoid the loss is all that can be expected.

Going to the 2nd leg the night before I fly to Chicago for a week, be gutted if it's a dead rubber going in.

So many salty herring flavoured tears.

In seriousness though it's canny for the Hungarians to win on the day on Fulops passing seeing as a lot of the squad will have known and played with him for the national team. :thup: