The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Neymar should get second in the Ballon d'Or. What a f***ing player man

He's got an argument for first considering Messi has been injured for most of this season and he was f***ing awesome himself last season.

The first Bayern game will swing it to Messi definitely

Oh obviously he'll win it no doubt, just that i think Neymar has a case.

Better get Neymar signed on a new f***ing deal. 2 years left this summer and I'm already nervous.

Why in the hell would he leave Barcelona?

Money, getting out of Messi's shadow... there's also the matter of his troubles with the Spanish taxman (not that leaving the country would mean that they drop the case...)

The Messi injury has done wonders for peoples impressions of him imo, I kinda wasn't sure if he was actually all that, but now he looks to be as good as the hype suggested. Maybe he does want a team built around him but always a danger with that moving to a s*** show like Man United. Bayern Munich has Lewandowski whom is absolutely on his level imo. Can't think of many more. Maybe Real Madrid if they sell Ronaldo back to Man U and ditch Bale or something.

He can have all that at Barca. If it was all about money he wouldnt be there in the first place.

You guys are overthinking it. He's playing for the best team in the world, playing the best football, winning all the trophies, scoring shit loads of goals. Simple as that. He knows he'll only get better playing for Barca.