The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

The fact he was sold by one for starters and i don't particularly see any team who seem desperate to get a hold of him either.

Yes, sold by Chelsea. That De Bruyne lad will never make it like :lol: He is being linked to PSG every week

I bet Chelsea would love to have him right now

No they wouldn't scoring goals against crap opposition for a team who barely qualify for Europe isn't going to change their mind. They sold him for the reasons i stated before that he really struggles with basic fundamentals which are required at the very top.

It's another reason why he struggles at international level, it's all fine and dandy scoring goals in the Premier League where Leicester are top :lol: but CL and International level tournaments is whole different ball game.

It's ok though, you'll see it eventually.

The fact he was sold by one for starters and i don't particularly see any team who seem desperate to get a hold of him either.

Yes, sold by Chelsea. That De Bruyne lad will never make it like :lol: He is being linked to PSG every week

By who ? :lol: don't be deluded, PSG probably don't even know who he is.

No they wouldn't scoring goals against crap opposition for a team who barely qualify for Europe isn't going to change their mind. They sold him for the reasons i stated before that he really struggles with basic fundamentals which are required at the very top.

It's another reason why he struggles at international level, it's all fine and dandy scoring goals in the Premier League where Leicester are top :lol: but CL and International level tournaments is whole different ball game.

Lukaku will average 15-20 a season for his entire career imo. He's very good.

Lukaku will average 15-20 a season for his entire career imo. He's very good.

I don't disagree, but that's not the point. He'll do so for 2nd rate clubs and never be a consistent starter for a club like Chelsea.

Rooney, Costa, Bony and Giroud have led the line for the 'top 4' sides this season yet Lukaku isn't good enough :lol: 

More due to idiotic management and injuries than anything else. Besides none of them are long term answers apart from maybe Costa if i he can sort himself out. I said he'll never be a starter for that standard of clubs consistently. He has too many fundamental issues with his game which he still hasn't even come close to fixing.