The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I know it seems counter intuitive but it really doesn't matter much if we do drop back into the bottom three right now. Get to 40 points eventually and we'll be safe. All of us down there will pick up good wins and throw away points before this is over.

Seeing as Michael Oliver isn't allowed to referee Newcastle games, it seems weird he's put in charge of this game? If they think he'd be bias to Newcastle by refereeing in our games then what's to stop him giving Watford a dodgy penalty or something?

If they took that approach they'd struggle to find a ref tbf.

If this result stays the same I reckon Sunderland are down, they've just won 2 on the trot and they will still be 4 points (5 with GD) from safety, with a set of horrible fixture upcoming.

If this result stays the same I reckon Sunderland are down, they've just won 2 on the trot and they will still be 4 points (5 with GD) from safety, with a set of horrible fixture upcoming.

see how they get on at home to bournemouth sat- lose that, then 2 manchesters and liverpool- really big trouble.

Watford didn't impress me at all in the Cup last week and they look utter hoop here. We've got to be going there to win.

Yep, they've certainly hit a poor patch of form. Haven't been the same since Man City robbed them late on when they looked in cruise control.

Guest Phillipealbert

Needs hauled off this Jurado for Watford, been p*ss poor.

Was about to say that - everything he has touched had turned to shit. Crisp packet ankles too.