The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Arsenal fuck up another title challenge in Jan.

Yep - level on points with Man City and 3 behind Leicester with 15 games to go. All over. Absolutely blown it. May as well hand Leicester the trophy now.

They haven't had their 6 simultaneous injuries yet.  :D

There's still time. Also still time for some of their players to come back from injury.

That said, I think the title is anybody's still. Man City, Arsenal and our lot still have a shit-ton of potential cup games, while Leicester have a pretty free run.

There's still time. Also still time for some of their players to come back from injury.

That said, I think the title is anybody's still. Man City, Arsenal and our lot still have a shit-ton of potential cup games, while Leicester have a pretty free run.

Arsenal will only have the FA cup like and that doesn't infringe too much on league IMO. Not a done thing that yourselves will get past Fiorentina either, possibly wouldn't be the worst thing either as much as I love the EL.

Egyptian lad from Basel Parky, can't remember his name. Defensive mid.

Arsenal will only have the FA cup like and that doesn't infringe too much on league IMO. Not a done thing that yourselves will get past Fiorentina either, possibly wouldn't be the worst thing either as much as I love the EL.

I rest my case.

That said, I think the title is anybody's still. Man City, Arsenal and our lot still have a s***-ton of potential cup games, while Leicester have a pretty free run.

:lol: Genuinely didn't realize that Arsenal were out of Europe. Also, I expect us to lose to Fiorentina. Still, Leicester have hit on a good formula and have been getting the breaks, and we're not far from the home stretch. I think they might do it - nobody else looks especially convincing.

That said, I think the title is anybody's still. Man City, Arsenal and our lot still have a s***-ton of potential cup games, while Leicester have a pretty free run.

:lol: Genuinely didn't realize that Arsenal were out of Europe. Also, I expect us to lose to Fiorentina. Still, Leicester have hit on a good formula and have been getting the breaks, and we're not far from the home stretch. I think they might do it - nobody else looks especially convincing.

They're not but they've got Barca so...I am kind of assuming that ain't going to end well.

City should've blown this league away. Unbelievable levels of complacency and incompetence that they're not miles clear given how much they spent in the summer. Strongest squad by an absolute mile too.

Guest neesy111

Well they are not, but Barcelona will wipe them clean.