The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

If they win the league, it's the greatest sporting achievement of all time. No hyperbole.

Forest winning the league first season up? Then going on to win the european cup 2 years in a row?

In the context of how much football has changed since then, I think this would be greater.

I do get your point and hell what Leicester are doing defies all logic but the forest thing was in the era of Liverpool at their best and Forest had finished 3rd in the 2nd division before coming up

Guest neesy111

Yaya has been gash

He is most of the time. Gets away with it for the odd occasions he does something exceptional.

Can see pep getting rid asap.

Yaya has been gash

you'd think the probability of needing a new club in the summer would inspire him to play better to attract interest

Not a prerequisite to get a lucrative contract anymore.

I look at this City side, and really I don't know what they are doing with all their money. A bunch of their best players (Toure, Silva) are aging and even though Agüero is entering his prime he's been at the club for quite a while too. The rest of the squad, with a couple of exceptions, seems to be made out of middling players for the level they aim to be at.

Then I see who their DoF is and I understand completely.

Guest neesy111

I look at this City side, and really I don't know what they are doing with all their money. A bunch of their best players (Toure, Silva) are aging and even though Agüero is entering his prime he's been at the club for quite a while too. The rest of the squad, with a couple of exceptions, seems to be made out of middling players for the level they aim to be at.

Then I see who their DoF is and I understand completely.

Aye, remember barca wasting loads of money under him.  Your signings have improved the last few years  (Vermaelen aside)

Maybe not the greatest sporting achievement, but in a league system it really is an extraordinary achievement if they win it

:lol: It's unbelievable and it should fill every other team with shame.

Maybe not the greatest sporting achievement, but in a league system it really is an extraordinary achievement if they win it

Surely that means its the greatest ever, given that a League System gives a fairer refection then a Playoff system?

:shifty:

Surely that means its the greatest ever, given that a League System gives a fairer refection then a Playoff system?

:shifty:

:lol: Stop trying to start shit, motherfucker.