The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Why?

Just sincerely dislike them :lol:  Especially how they're walking to the Ligue 1 title.. get the sense they think they'll walk to the CL final as well (got billy big bollocks syndrome), despite not being in the "top team" (Barca, Bayern etc) bracket for me

Why?

Just sincerely dislike them [emoji38]  Especially how they're walking to the Ligue 1 title.. get the sense they think they'll walk to the CL final as well (got billy big bollocks syndrome), despite not being in the "top team" (Barca, Bayern etc) bracket for me

Worst answer ever

Why?

Just sincerely dislike them [emoji38]  Especially how they're walking to the Ligue 1 title.. get the sense they think they'll walk to the CL final as well (got billy big bollocks syndrome), despite not being in the "top team" (Barca, Bayern etc) bracket for me

Worst answer ever

It's like opinions can be different or something

Why?

Worst answer ever

It's like opinions can be different or something

You said something like don't know how anyone could support PSG and then the points you made were based on conjecture. Not that I like PSG though but they aren't any more despicable than Chelsea

PSG man. I miss the days when we could go and nab one of their defenders off them just for laughs for about £4m.

Remember our first game in Europe with Keegan 94/95 against Royal Antwerp and all the pundits were saying that Keegans style wouldnt fit with the defensive european style and we wopped them 5-0

Psg have basically ruined the French league like to a much greater extent than Chelsea ever did to ours.

Can you imagine being a supporter of one of the more traditionally big French teams? You're essentially just forever playing for second now.

Couldn't care less who goes through between these two mind.