The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Why are Everton wearing a change strip?

Contracted to wear it so many times a season

Surely they can find better chances than tonight to wear it, their change strip actually was nearer to the Bournemouth home kit than the traditional blue one.

Tossing a coin at anyone is disgraceful like, the small minority that do it are not football fans but little idiots (see video) who should receive lifetime bans.

Absolutely. I got hit by one at Sunderland away a few years ago (when it kicked off down at the bottom). I got lucky but it could have taken my eye out, hit me about an inch above the right eye. It was a fucking 50 pence piece as well.

Tossing a coin at anyone is disgraceful like, the small minority that do it are not football fans but little idiots (see video) who should receive lifetime bans.

Absolutely. I got hit by one at Sunderland away a few years ago (when it kicked off down at the bottom). I got lucky but it could have taken my eye out, hit me about an inch above the right eye. It was a f***ing 50 pence piece as well.

Surprised they would throw that much. Could almost buy a bottle of blue pop with that.