The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

It's 17 years ago today that a Premier League team last named a full starting XI of English players: Aston Villa v Coventry.

Be interesting to know how that compares to La Liga/Bundesliga. Tell is Disco.

Athletic Bilbao always have only Basque players

It's 17 years ago today that a Premier League team last named a full starting XI of English players: Aston Villa v Coventry.

Clearly lifted it from Twitter.

I know the % of home nationals in squads is way higher in those leagues currently though.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3194291/Greg-Dyke-warns-English-players-Premier-League-endangered-species-fears-shared-Michel-Platini.html

Athletic Bilbao always have only Basque players

Good point. Apart from them dafties.

Bilbao whenever the last time Laporte was injured/left out

I know Garde's being honest but surely he's just alienating the players? If I was in his squad I'd want to smash his face in after hearing that, not give my all to stay up.

What did he say?

His players aren't trying in training, if he had other players he would like to select them but he can't.

Some Leicester goals would be great today, come Vardy and co.

If they win by 2+ then we move out the bottom 3 which would be splendid.

Cant see that happening based on the first half hour.  Norwich could win.  They also look constantly one slip away from conceding though :lol: I assume if they do concede the flood gates might open though

Some Leicester goals would be great today, come Vardy and co.

If they win by 2+ then we move out the bottom 3 which would be splendid.

Cant see that happening based on the first half hour.  Norwich could win.  They also look constantly one slip away from conceding though[emoji38]

I do have a feeling that both Norwich and Bournemouth will get a point each minimum today.