The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

The United way is soon becoming the Liverpool way. Glorious.

Scholes talking about the "United way" being competing with Bayern, Real, Barca - when they're haven't for a fair fucking while - is the Liverpool way to a tee. ;D

It hasn't even been 3 years since Fergie left. :lol: Relax yourself. Give it time. You know we're not going down the Liverpool route.

True, and you have insane resources, but it seems a lifetime ago tbh. You're right though, the league is there for the taking for any half-baked decent team so you could well win in the not too distant future.

The longer it goes though, the more you seem like Liverpool.

Liverpool are better than us now anyway, with a far better manager. I still cry when I see Klopp on their touchline.

We have crazy money but it can be wasted as we've shown. :lol: The next two years are crucial in terms of who we buy and who we appoint.

Froggy I agree that Man Utd are not going to do a Liverpool. Liverpool since they stopped winning titles for the most part have been up there in the league and 9 times out of 10 have qualified for Europe. Man Utd won't, I think they will keep falling and pretty soon you will become a mid table team with Europa League the best you can hope for and possibly the odd cup run.

Hearing Man United and Conor Mgregor have fallen from grace

McGregor is the UFC Featherweight champion. :lol: Fair shout on us though. We are dire. We're still in the tie though. Should be well gone.

Guest Roger Kint

Reading win here would cap off a perfect day.

Rather they got to the semis and continued to do shit in the league tbh

Reading win here would cap off a perfect day.

Rather they got to the semis and continued to do s*** in the league tbh

Rather they do crap here and crap in the league and someone craps on Pardew.