The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

But Palace's results still directly affect us.

Not in my opinion mate and certainly not this one.

It's between us, Norwich and the Mackems for the drop can't see Palace, Swansea or anyone else joining the bun fight to stay up

We are all in it. Long way to go to rule others out.

Yep I know it ain't gonna be popular but I want them to win today.

If Leicester lose today then it puts Arsenal and Spurs right back in it, and I would far rather have them win the title than fucking Leicester.

Why?

But Palace's results still directly affect us.

Not in my opinion mate and certainly not this one.

It's between us, Norwich and the Mackems for the drop can't see Palace, Swansea or anyone else joining the bun fight to stay up

I'm hoping Leicester wrap the title up early so Tottenham have nothing to play for the last game of the season.

Hate Leicester (always have) and have a passing regard for Wenger and Pochettino. Would much rather they won a title.

I just can't see anyone else being dragged into the relegation fight.

Swansea etc will have enough to get the wins and draws to keep them out of it imo. If I thought for one minute Palace could get sucked into it then I can understand it, but I just don't see it that way at all.

Hate Leicester (always have) and have a passing regard for Wenger and Pochettino. Would much rather they won a title.

I just can't see anyone else being dragged into the relegation fight.

Swansea etc will have enough to get the wins and draws to keep them out of it imo. If I thought for one minute Palace could get sucked into it then I can understand it, but I just don't see it that way at all.

We beat the two teams around us next two games, Palace lose two, they're deep in it. It's hardly an impossibility either.