The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

In the Championship only MK Dons can get out of the relegation zone, there are 3 games left and the 5 teams above them are 9 points clear. Tomorrow 4 of those 5 teams play each other, a point for any team will obviously make them safe. I think it might be worth putting a some money on the teams who play each other to draw out their games.

Depends alot on what Man Utd do. They have a ton of work to be good enough for the champions league next year. Mourinho is no guarantee of success. There's also Chelsea, who are in a similar boat.

Can see the top four being City, Spurs, Arsenal and one of Man Utd or Chelsea.

Leicester will fall away.... Surely ;)

Liverpool will be top 4 next season. Heard it here first.

[emoji38]not exactly a huge stab in the dark considering how well they're playing now and Klopp having a full offseason to prepare.

I didn't see anyone predicting it before I put the idea out there.

Just call me Mystic Leazes.

Depends alot on what Man Utd do. They have a ton of work to be good enough for the champions league next year. Mourinho is no guarantee of success. There's also Chelsea, who are in a similar boat.

:lol: not exactly a huge stab in the dark considering how well they're playing now and Klopp having a full offseason to prepare.

Depends upon what happens in the rest of the season. If they win the Europa League then that puts them in the CL (?) which means more games but more money. If they fail but get into the Europa via their league position then I think they may struggle to get Top four just on weight of games. If they fail to qualify for either European trophy then I think they're a shoo-in for top four.

:lol: not exactly a huge stab in the dark considering how well they're playing now and Klopp having a full offseason to prepare.

Depends upon what happens in the rest of the season. If they win the Europa League then that puts them in the CL (?) which means more games but more money. If they fail but get into the Europa via their league position then I think they may struggle to get Top four just on weight of games. If they fail to qualify for either European trophy then I think they're a shoo-in for top four.

If they win the Europa League and get into the CL then won't that actually mean less games?

If they win the Europa League and get into the CL then won't that actually mean less games?

More than if they qualify for neither.

...No reason we couldn't of got alli and alderweireld either other than no ambition

:lol: Please tell me you don't actually believe that? You don't think they might just prefer to come to Spurs?

I posted somewhere else that I've heard variations on this from Liverpool, Man U and Newcastle U fans - about Alli. It just seems like a Football Manager mentality. There are so many other factors involved.

Las Palmas up to 9th if they win this. :lol:

8th :aww:

Quique Setien has done such an amazing job. The squad is one of the weakest in the league and the budget is one of the smallest but they're picking up comfortable wins and doing so by playing brilliant football too. It's a shame they rested players for the midweek game against Betis (lost 1-0) because if they won that they'd actually be challenging for 7th place and Europe :lol:

Las Palmas up to 9th if they win this. :lol:

They've never looked back since their players got attacked on a night out. :lol:

Aye, after unluckily losing like 2-1 to Barcelona or something like that :lol:

Guest neesy111

How come the early game is on Sky Sports today?

Probs because of FA Cup is the late kick off.

Which is on BBC

And?

Guest neesy111

State of atmospheres in the PL this season. Absolutely tragic.

Guessing it's the one big consequence for getting more of a mixed crowd inside stadiums e.g. families etc, is atmospheres will nosedive.