Lockwood Cup 3rd edition. Saturday October 15th, 22nd or November 5th???

Guest neesy111

Forgot about this. If it wasn't for this occasion I'd be bailing on it tbh. Haven't played football all year other than the last red v blues in May and I was embarrassingly shit then, I've put on yet another couple of clem since so I'm gonna be even worse now. I'm in though, is anyone from the coast driving there? I didn't realise how far away it is from me like, gonna be a bit of a nightmare getting there. Would love you long time if I was provided with a lift.

Guest neesy111

Forgot about this. If it wasn't for this occasion I'd be bailing on it tbh. Haven't played football all year other than the last red v blues in May and I was embarrassingly shit then, I've put on yet another couple of clem since so I'm gonna be even worse now. I'm in though, is anyone from the coast driving there? I didn't realise how far away it is from me like, gonna be a bit of a nightmare getting there. Would love you long time if I was provided with a lift.

It's a metro to central station then a 5-10 minute bus from there.

Guest neesy111

What bus like? Soz but that's exactly what I meant by a nightmare. :lol:

I'll put up public transport options later this afternoon.  There's 5-6 buses from central station, 4 from gateshead.

Forgot about this. If it wasn't for this occasion I'd be bailing on it tbh. Haven't played football all year other than the last red v blues in May and I was embarrassingly s*** then, I've put on yet another couple of clem since so I'm gonna be even worse now. I'm in though, is anyone from the coast driving there? I didn't realise how far away it is from me like, gonna be a bit of a nightmare getting there. Would love you long time if I was provided with a lift.

Have you still got the same number? If so, reply to the text I sent you the other day, man. :lol:

I haven't moved faster than a walk in over a year, and I live in the land of the cheeseburger. And I wasn't especially skinny to begin with. You'll be fine.

I haven't moved faster than a walk in over a year, and I live in the land of the cheeseburger. And I wasn't especially skinny to begin with. You'll be fine.

:lol: I haven't kicked a football since the last Reds Vs Blues game, when I broke my foot by simply jogging. I've put on about half a stone since then, so I'll probably break both feet before I break a sweat.