Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

It's not like he's injured, he just hasn't played as many matches as the rest in pre season. It will be fine.

I don't believe he's been training as long as the other players and with the complications/delays surrounding his VISA I believe he's unable to train with the team (may be wrong on that).

Either way, there's absolutely no way he's going to be match fit so it's rash and pointless to just chuck him in. I'd rather wait till he can make a difference than just absolutely knacker him straight away.

Surely he can do his own fitness training. There is nothing to prevent him training with the club I believr provided he isnt being paid however he wont be insured.

I don't think he's allowed to be in the country while waiting for his visa

Surely he can do his own fitness training. There is nothing to prevent him training with the club I believr provided he isnt being paid however he wont be insured.

aye said he had to make the application from outside the UK

Only just realised this have you  :lol:

:dowie:

If you are going to be a patronising bellend, then so will I.

If you are going to be a patronising bellend, then so will I.

Ha ha, right, forgot about that post.  Apologies, no need.

It's alreet. We all do it! You were right anyway was fairly obvious that we need to sell players.

it's fucking ludicrous tbh, i keep saying it but how can mclaren not have walked into that club and instantly made about 10 of them find a new club?  it's utterly beyond me

Don't think it's McClaren's decision. He will have a say but ultimately it will come down to contracts and fees etc.

For once they are buying before selling. Hopefully, towards the end of the month we will start seeing these players shipped out.

Don't think it's McClaren's decision. He will have a say but ultimately it will come down to contracts and fees etc.

For once they are buying before selling. Hopefully, towards the end of the month we will start seeing these players shipped out.

it stinks of ashley tbh, he'll pay just below the going rate for players but letting something go for nowt?  not a fucking chance in hell, lets keep them and pay them wages for the next year while they take up valuable places in our squad and cost us points whenever they're on the pitch

When it comes down to it, we know at some point the outgoings will come thick and fast.

how many have we forced out for the reason of bringing people in?  since ashley took over?

Well I'm hoping they are waiting until the end of the window, once we have done our transfers.

I'm hoping for 4 or 5 heading out. At a guess I'd say Abeid, Cisse, Coloccini and Cabella are far more likely than Obertan etc though.

When it comes down to it, we know at some point the outgoings will come thick and fast.

how many have we forced out for the reason of bringing people in?  since ashley took over?

Well I'm hoping they are waiting until the end of the window, once we have done our transfers.

I'm hoping for 4 or 5 heading out. At a guess I'd say Abeid, Cisse, Coloccini and Cabella are far more likely than Obertan etc though.

:suicide: