Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

remember this is their first game together, he doesn't speak english etc so once Colo is fit enough to actually train as well they should get better together I hope.

He looks great though, kid can wear a Tux as well!  :lol:

People saying we need a CB to go alongside Mbemba, but McClaren has said many times Colo is captain, the most experienced, the most important blahblah

We get a new CB in and Colo will still be in the team.  Just need more time for Mbemba and Colo to get an understanding and hope it works

People saying we need a CB to go alongside Mbemba, but McClaren has said many times Colo is captain, the most experienced, the most important blahblah

We get a new CB in and Colo will still be in the team.  Just need more time for Mbemba and Colo to get an understanding and hope it works

yep, we're not getting a new CB like, that'll be next summer, so they need to start getting the 4 to play together as a unit, probably a bit narrower to minimise the gap between colo and mbemba

Love the way he comes out and wins the ball rather than letting the other team have it and then defending

Reminds me of Lucio except he's not as strong in the air. Everytime he wins the ball he looks to go forward, it's just pure class.

Love the way he comes out and wins the ball rather than letting the other team have it and then defending

Reminds me of Lucio except he's not as strong in the air. Everytime he wins the ball he looks to go forward, it's just pure class.

Hopefully he is Inter Lucio rather than Bayern Lucio  :p

I wouldn't judge him aerially yet. I think he'll get more aggressive the more he learns the league.

That crossed my mind as well. Strikers can stop you jumping if they get their leap in first like Long did to Janmaat. Hopefully Mbemba will catch on quicker than Janmaat who was guilty of this last season as well.