Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

I believe there would be reasonable interest in Gouffran in France but not player and club would need to be prepared to accept a financial loss for that to happen and neither are at that stage yet.

At this point, managed well Goiffran is still sufficient as a 4th choice striker so I'm not anxious to get rid.

Dear Supporter,

We are pleased to give you an update this evening on the situation regarding Chancel Mbemba.

The Club can confirm that due to the nature of the fixture tomorrow (Saturday, 1st August) it has obtained the necessary permissions in order for Chancel to be involved in the squad to face Borussia Monchengladbach.

The Club would like to thank Anderlecht for their co-operation in this matter.

The player has an appointment overseas midweek to make his formal visa application, which we expect to be issued in order that he can be available for selection for the Club's first game of the Premier League season.

"Due to the nature of the fixture (1st of August)"

It's not one of his birthdays is it?

Really good news anyways.

Shame we play on Sunday next week, or it would have been his birthday :lol:

The best thing about this, is that the club clearly see the importance of his involvement.

I would have been worried had it not been a priority. Hope he starts alongside anyone other than Williamson.