Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Please be good, please be good , please be good.

This! Shouldn't have too high expectations though. Probably not 100% fit and in a totally new team against a very good side.

Agreed but will be loads better than Williamson irrespective, so it's a positive.

Please be good, please be good , please be good.

This! Shouldn't have too high expectations though. Probably not 100% fit and in a totally new team against a very good side.

Guest Gomez

Hope this isn't a sign he's getting the Mapou treatment and never getting a game at centre back unless everyone else's legs fall off (please Willo, please...)

Guest Gomez

True, but I'm more worried about him, being young* and foreign, not being trusted at CB and being reduced to a bit part player.

Given the alternatives, Mbemba, Mitrovic, Aarons and Pérez should really be seeing significant time on the pitch, rather than the 15 mins here and there that young players got under Pardew.

I'm not really that worried tbh, but our record of wasting young talent sticks in the back of my mind.

He does seem quite attack-minded. Left-back?  :bluestar:

I'm very worried about this already. Either he will play there, or Janmmat will in order to accomodate him atright back.

The state of Haidarra today man. Stupid boy. Has not grasped the opportunity to make that spot his at all.

He does seem quite attack-minded. Left-back?  :bluestar:

I'm very worried about this already. Either he will play there, or Janmmat will in order to accomodate him atright back.

The state of Haidarra today man. Stupid boy. Has not grasped the opportunity to make that spot his at all.

Look at the irreparable damage Pardew has done to us.

http://www.rsca.be/en/news/chancel-mbemba-newcastle-united?

RSC Anderlecht and Newcastle United reached an agreement on the definitive transfer of Chancel Mbemba on Thursday 30 July 2015. The Congolese defender has been playing for the Purple & White since 2011 and, two years later, he made his debut in the first team. In 77 matches, Mbemba scored nine times. In 2014, he took the national title and the Supercup with RSC Anderlecht. The club wishes Chancel good luck with his further football career. Thanks for everything, Chancel !

Nice touch.