Newcastle United 1-2 Watford - 19/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 21

Greg

I have been raging about Haidara and Cisse for ages now. These are terrible players. So unbelievably bad. Colback is not even worth mentioning, because he is just a joke at this point. This idiot plays 90 mins every game for goodness sake. Sissoko is another I have no time for. Awful team man.

Sissoko gets a bum wrap, imo. He's surrounded by shit. I don't even really blame him for not giving a shit that one time.

Wijnaldum has been anonymous. He needs to try and get on the ball and drive this team. Expecting more, especially due to his apparent leadership qualities.

Yep, he needs to be the one taking the game by the scruff, particularly being the centre mid. Something wrong when a centre mid barely sees the ball. We're not even playing hoofball either.

If we have to lose this I'm always hoping it gets really embarrassing

Why? There's literally no chance McClaren is gonna go, or Ashley sell up any time soon.

I beg to differ

McLaren is on the board, and the new TV means both of them things are never going to happen sadly.

:lol: Yeah, this is gonna be our hairstyle for a while, unfortunately.

I have been raging about Haidara and Cisse for ages now. These are terrible players. So unbelievably bad. Colback is not even worth mentioning, because he is just a joke at this point. This idiot plays 90 mins every game for goodness sake. Sissoko is another I have no time for. Awful team man.

Sissoko gets a bum wrap, imo. He's surrounded by shit. I don't even really blame him for not giving a shit that one time.

People's attitudes to Sissoko are mental. Even when he's our only player doing anything he gets criticised

Wijnaldum has been anonymous. He needs to try and get on the ball and drive this team. Expecting more, especially due to his apparent leadership qualities.

Yep, he needs to be the one taking the game by the scruff, particularly being the centre mid. Something wrong when a centre mid barely sees the ball. We're not even playing hoofball either.

Our midfield will never work under McClaren, he wants two of them sitting so deep they're almost part of the back line then his "three" attacking midfielders to far forward leaving a massive gaping hole.

I don't particularly think this is McClarens fault tbh, feels like we'd have had this start no matter who was manager.

I think that's an indication that we keep bringing in the same class of manager.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I've said it a while ago our CMs are dire. No pressure at all when opponents have the ball and no protection when we are being countered. Our overambitious tactics aren't helping us at all too.

Our midfield will never work under McClaren, he wants two of them sitting so deep they're almost part of the back line then his front "three" to far forward laving a massive gaping hole.

And what evidence is there that McClaren won't learn/adapt? Have you seen much of him prior to us? Seems a bit extreme to say "will never work" IMO.

I'm sure playing alongside Colback is helping him greatly!

Our midfield will never work under McClaren, he wants two of them sitting so deep they're almost part of the back line then his front "three" to far forward laving a massive gaping hole.

And what evidence is there that McClaren won't learn/adapt? Have you seen much of him prior to us? Seems a bit extreme to say "will never work" IMO.

Well it has been a massive problem since our first game under his management and he has shown no desire to change it despite it being obvious from very early on.