Newcastle United vs Sheffield Wed - League Cup - Wed 23rd Sep 19:45 (no TV)

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Roger Kint

Anita at LB is mental.

Who can play there from the reserves? Sterry? Mbabu? Sakho(:anguish)

Would rather give a kid a chance there tbh

Should be;

Perez

Aarons  De Jong  Thauvin

Gini        Sissoko

Anita  Colo  Mbemba  Janmaat

Krul

We will however probably see Obertan, Gouffran, Lacselles etc in the team.

This is what I'd go with as well. His main focus should be drilling into Wijnaldum-Sissoko the intensity and defensive appetite they need for central midfield in this country. They're already decent players going forward but they have to do it the other way too. Our defence is going to need compensating for and they have the physicality, they just need to bring the energy and have some discipline.

Is there really no way I can listen to this if I live outside the BBC Newcastle area? It's 2015 ffs.

We can grow a human ear on the back of a mouse, send a probe to the far reaches of the solar system and detect never before seen quantum particles moving at the speed of light but nope, I can't listen to a football match because I live outside of a local radio area.

Is there really no way I can listen to this if I live outside the BBC Newcastle area? It's 2015 ffs.

We can grow a human ear on the back of a mouse, send a probe to the far reaches of the solar system and detect never before seen quantum particles moving at the speed of light but nope, I can't listen to a football match because I live outside of a local radio area.

If it helps, I can watch every prem game live on TV but still can't watch this. Can't believe there's no market in the world that would carry the game...

If it helps, I can watch every prem game live on TV but still can't watch this. Can't believe there's no market in the world that would carry the game...

I can sort of understand it not being on TV, but radio? Come on.

I can sort of understand it not being on TV, but radio? Come on.

Nah, it's fucking ridiculous that it's not on TV.

At least they're recognizing that Anita+Colback=Shite, and are evaluating the "not central midfielders" such as... Sissoko and Wijnaldum.

Wouldn't read that much into it. It would have been Anita & Colback if Colback was fit.

At least they're recognizing that Anita+Colback=Shite, and are evaluating the "not central midfielders" such as... Sissoko and Wijnaldum.

Wouldn't read that much into it. It would have been Anita & Colback if Colback was fit.

Either way, it means they get to see someone at CM that isn't Colback, and thus we can evaluate whether they're a better fit together as a CM partnership.