Copa América Centenario

Deuce

:lol: Were you at the game? Let me rephrase that.

Almost everyone, aside from 'toon, who is class, obviously.

There was a 40-something dude next to me with obnoxiously spiked hair and sport sunglasses on the back of his head while chanting 'TIMMY HOWARD" constantly during warmups. It was a sight

There was a 40-something dude next to me with obnoxiously spiked hair and sport sunglasses on the back of his head while chanting 'TIMMY HOWARD" constantly during warmups. It was a sight

:lol:

:megusta: Ayala.

:lol:

:megusta: Ayala.

Tim Wakefield couldn't have thrown a better knuckler. That ball was dead.

I was at the US-Costa Rica last night, with my Costa Rican mate so he wasn't too pleased. Good fun, though I was disappointed and surprised that the US wouldn't sell out, especially in a city like Chicago. I saw Mexico-Cuba there last year and there 15k more.

Costa Rica looked like they were going to smash it for the first 9 mins, then turned to absolute s**** after the pen.

re knobheads at the game. I saw some early 20s Republican hipster with a 'Reagan/Bush 84 cap'. And he got complimented on it by some guy walking past.

Watched last night at the home bar for the local American Outlaws chapter. Decent turnout, mostly intelligent supporters, only a couple 'USA! USA!' chants, none of that "I, I believe, I believe that..." shit.

USA chants. People referring to themselves as Outlaws. Are you sure you didn't momentarily slip into hell?

:lol: I would've walked out immediately if the "I believe" chant had started up.

There was a lot of self-loathing among the supporters, which I appreciated.

USA chants. People referring to themselves as Outlaws. Are you sure you didn't momentarily slip into hell?

:lol: I would've walked out immediately if the "I believe" chant had started up.

There was a lot of self-loathing among the supporters, which I appreciated.

Both USA USA and 'I believe we will win' was chanted a fair bit last night by the 'outlaws' behind the goal.

I like fans who get excited and support their team/country. But the "soccer bros" that have emerged over the past 5+ years is awful.

Something about Mike and supporting Liverpool.

Coutinho scores for Brazil.