Copa América Centenario

Deuce

Got £50 on the US to win @ 2.75. If that goes in I'm chancing my luck with £50 of the eventual winnings on Peru @ 7.00

Knowing my current betting luck I assume the US will bomb out though.

Got £50 on the US to win @ 2.75. If that goes in I'm chancing my luck with £50 of the eventual winnings on Peru @ 7.00

Knowing my current betting luck I assume the US will bomb out though.

We beat Ecuador in the pre-tournament friendly. Game being played in Seattle, should be heavily pro-U.S. crowd. U.S. playing well as of late.

We'll lose.

"Oi, como voce diz 'fret' em portugues"

It doesn't have a direct translation. But it will be something around "cismar". Which is a traditional portuguese word to overthinking.

"Don't fret about getting an anal exam!"

"Não cismes sobre fazer um exame anal!"

By the way, stop talking brazillian portuguese. You're sentence should've been written like this: "Olá, como se diz "fret" em português?"

It doesn't have a direct translation. But it will be something around "cismar". Which is a traditional portuguese word to overthinking.

By the way, stop talking brazillian portuguese. You're sentence should've been written like this: "Olá, como se diz "fret" em português?"

Jotenko, first of all, he wants the Pardew fret I imagine. Secondly, Brazilian portuguese is the official portuguese of this forum.

Jotenko, first of all, he wants the Pardew fret I imagine. Secondly, Brazilian portuguese is the official portuguese of this forum.

Can you please explain to me what's "Pardew fret"?

Can you please explain to me what's "Pardew fret"?

He sometimes has sex with players' wives.

I've heard Portugese Portugese is pretty difficult to understand, Felipao can you confirm this?

I've heard Portugese Portugese is pretty difficult to understand, Felipao can you confirm this?

It is. It's rougher. Brazilian portuguese is more gentle, more like music to your ears ;)

You saw it on 71 minutes of the Second Leg 3 years ago.

?

What's a fret?

It's how Pardew says "threat". Also those metal wires embedded in the necks of guitars, banjos, etc. Also a verb meaning to worry.

Threat = Ameaça