Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

What the actual f*** is that? Our best two players dropped?

Perez and mitrovic have scored 1 goal in 6 weeks.

The f*** are they supposed to do, when we can't create f*** all.

Cisse played one game in the last ages and scored a goal

Means fuck all when we still get thrashed [emoji38]

Well he scored when the game was still a contest to be fair, not just a shit consolation goal

What the actual f*** is that? Our best two players dropped?

Perez and mitrovic have scored 1 goal in 6 weeks.

The f*** are they supposed to do, when we can't create f*** all.

Cisse played one game in the last ages and scored a goal

Means f*** all when we still get thrashed [emoji38]

Well he scored when the game was still a contest to be fair, not just a s*** consolation goal

Won't pretend to have seen the game, but i'm going go out and limb and guess that for most of the game he was anonymous. At least with Mitrovic and Perez there were potential signs there even if the goals weren't coming. Which isn't surprising considering the rest of the team is dog shit.

How is it possible that every single manager can't see the obvious problems in our team? They actually try exactly the opposite what they should be doing. A team selection like this is like a death wish from McClaren.

How is it possible that every single manager can't see the obvious problems in our team? They actually try exactly the opposite what they should be doing. A team selection like this is like a death wish from McClaren.

He knows. ££££££

He knows. ££££££

Easy way out with pockets full of money

Still don't explain why they all do the same right from the start

TBF if it was Pardew I'd think it but I think McClaren is slightly less of a cunt than that. Plus the dropping of Mitrovic, can't see the powers that be liking seeing that money sitting on the bench.

I know he's been of recent but he's by no means been the worst and he's the one who can make something out of nothing, see AFCB.