Adam Johnson

Crumpy Gunt

How do you know this ?

A good friend of mine takes their son to the training ground once or twice a week to be coached by the academy. I asked today how he was getting on and if any players attend. My friend said a few of the players are there using the gym etc and that they had spotted Johnson there at least twice on the nights they attend.

How do you know this ?

A good friend of mine takes their son to the training ground once or twice a week to be coached by the academy. I asked today how he was getting on and if any players attend. My friend said a few of the players are there using the gym etc and that they had spotted Johnson there at least twice on the nights they attend.

Obviously just there looking at kids then  :mysterysolved:

How do you know this ?

:lol:

How do you know this ?

Something I did suggest....

but, innocent until etc etc.