Newcastle United 0 - 1 Everton - 26/12/15 - Post-match reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

We're not a chance creating side, we go on the break and rely upon everyone doing everything to perfection. As usual, Mitrovich isn't suitable for our 'style' nor is he ready yet. I'd see him getting better and better and maybe like him if he wasn't such a disgusting cheat.

Our players doesn't seem interested. Playing with dummet is like playing with 10 players, even coleback didn't want to pass him. We should have had 2 red cards(Janmaat second yellow) and a penalty against us. I hope we show up for the second periode. Btw: Mitrovich needs to loose a kg or two..

Our players doesn't seem interested. Playing with dummet is like playing with 10 players, even coleback didn't want to pass him. We should have had 2 red cards(Janmaat second yellow) and a penalty against us. I hope we show up for the second periode. Btw: Mitrovich needs to loose a kg or two..

I think Janmaat's first yellow was very harsh.

Alreet Pards

I think Janmaat's first yellow was very harsh.

I dont agree. He is stupid and does it on purpose. The second one he def should had a yellow card, and it is just stupid to do that when you are on a yellow... 

Perez has gone from a consistent threat to very occasionally doing something good this season

Coincided with being linked to other clubs hasn't it?

According to BT Sport, he's told friends Man U want to sign him in January.

Perez has gone from a consistent threat to very occasionally doing something good this season

Coincided with being linked to other clubs hasn't it?

According to BT Sport, he's told friends Man U want to sign him in January.

You would think that someone upon hearing that would perform to ensure it happens.