Watford 1-0 Newcastle United 9/1/16 - post match "reaction" from page 12

Greg

Thauvin is s**** like, and has the heart of a very small goldfish.

As we have been able to judge from the entire 4 minutes he's featured for us this season

My arse. he's had much more than that and has done and will do f*** all.

About f***ing time, he's s***.

Soft as s***, over priced, over hyped and utterly unsuited to the PL or the British game.

Wow the xenophobia :lol: 

It is considered by the majority that Thauvin hasn't had an honest amount of time on the pitch.

What the f*** are you on about??

Nowt to do with, nor did I mention his ethnicity or race???

Fact is he is utter turbo s***, nowt to do with him being French, Icelandic or Nigerian.

A s*** footballer, full of fancy dan pish, no heart, no guts, no will to perform is a s*** footballer full of fancy dan pish irrespective of where they come from..

Don't rate him, didn't rate Cabella, don't rate Colback or a f*** load of our other toss bag w*****s who infest our club..

How can you make such a strong definitive statement based on the game time he's had for us? Proper over the top :lol:

If you can't see that he has nowt then fair enough.

In my opinion he will never, ever produce. He will be gone sooner rather than later having shown fuck all...

Not suited at all for the game he is being asked to play.

You will more than likely turn out to be correct but it's just an extremely definitive opinion given how little he's featured.

If we go down he'll "loan" us more money as our revenue goes down, we'll come back up and be further in his grip. He'll use relegation as a means to saddle us with more debt to him.

If we go down we have to stay down so that he actually does have to start putting money into the club which may just force him to sell. A year in The Championship will not be a problem for him, he can use it as a means to reduce operating costs and start at a lower point when we come up.

He's got us well and truly f***ed.

And when that happens, the less attractive we are to anyone worthwhile. It's sickening how shit this is. Our best hope imo is like when Ashley bought us in the first place, there'll be no hint of it, no signs of Ashley selling up...it'll just be breaking news, so-and-so and bought NUFC.

If we go down he'll "loan" us more money as our revenue goes down, we'll come back up and be further in his grip. He'll use relegation as a means to saddle us with more debt to him.

If we go down we have to stay down so that he actually does have to start putting money into the club which may just force him to sell. A year in The Championship will not be a problem for him, he can use it as a means to reduce operating costs and start at a lower point when we come up.

And when that happens, the less attractive we are to anyone worthwhile. It's sickening how s*** this is. Our best hope imo is like when Ashley bought us in the first place, there'll be no hint of it, no signs of Ashley selling up...it'll just be breaking news, so-and-so and bought NUFC.

He bought us to advertise SD, constant anti-SD protests and/or an empty stadium will certainly have him considering his options again.

And when that happens, the less attractive we are to anyone worthwhile. It's sickening how s*** this is. Our best hope imo is like when Ashley bought us in the first place, there'll be no hint of it, no signs of Ashley selling up...it'll just be breaking news, so-and-so and bought NUFC.

He bought us to advertise SD, constant anti-SD protests and/or an empty stadium will certainly have him considering his options again.

Instead we get 3,000 going to a cup game. :lol:

It's hard enough to convince people not to go to a home game when they've paid up for the year, yet 3,000 actively spend more money to travel a couple of hundred miles to watch that. Then sing, "We're shit and we're sick of it" and "We want our money back". I feel a twat for knocking them but fucking hell man.

A selection of chants that could be heard over the radio

"You're nothing special, we're shit every week"

"We're shit and we're sick of it"

"You're getting sacked in the morning"

"You're not fit to wear the shirt"

"We want our money back"

and of course

"Get out of our club"

Thought it was harsh on Thauvin getting 'you're not fit to wear the shirt' directed at him.

Not sure exactly what triggered that reaction but in recent cameos he's done nothing but graft and look to try and make things happen. If anything, was pushing for a start. He sounded shite today, like.

Guest chopey

I wish everyone could see the massine line that separates Newcastle United and Sports Direct

What do you mean?

Just the fact that supporting Newcastle has nothing to do with supporting Ashley and Sports Direct, the fans at the match today will have been going to games long before the fat bastard came Herr and will be going long after he has gone I just think it's very harsh to tar them with the brush that because they support their team they support Ashley which is 100% not the case

Guest Roger Kint

Tbf, there's some excellent chances in those highlights. Fucking disgrace how toothless we are in front of goal.

That pass from Gini though, my god!

:thup: impossible to tell from them whether we were utterly shit for the other 88 mins or so but created plenty again. The commentator for Mitros almost goal, what a dickhead

I wish everyone could see the massine line that separates Newcastle United and Sports Direct

What do you mean?

Just the fact that supporting Newcastle has nothing to do with supporting Ashley and Sports Direct, the fans at the match today will have been going to games long before the fat b****** came Herr and will be going long after he has gone I just think it's very harsh to tar them with the brush that because they support their team they support Ashley which is 100% not the case

Ok :lol:

What do you mean?

Just the fact that supporting Newcastle has nothing to do with supporting Ashley and Sports Direct, the fans at the match today will have been going to games long before the fat bastard came Herr and will be going long after he has gone I just think it's very harsh to tar them with the brush that because they support their team they support Ashley which is 100% not the case

It is unfortunately very naive to still be hoping this is the case. There's no reason for him to change the way he runs the club. NUFC continues to be one of the best supported clubs in Europe.

The horrific state of the stadium should be enough of a strong symbol to prove that if there is even a "massine line that separates Newcastle United and Sports Direct", it's about as wide as the gap between two of the SD signs placated around the ground.