C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Would love to see him cower beneath Shearer. Would make that little scrote Craig Bellamy look hard.

Must be a strange conflict of emotions going on here. Unfortunate.

Would love to see him cower beneath Shearer. Would make that little scrote Craig Bellamy look hard.

Must be a strange conflict of emotions going on here. Unfortunate.

Not sure what makes you say that. Alan Pardew no longer has anything to do with NUFC and is now just an irrelevant cockney bellend.

How can you hate someone so much? You hate it more than I hate Souness.

Wasn't he "just" a bad manager?

We've had enough bad managers. Pardew is more than that - a smug, hateable conman.

We've had enough bad managers. Pardew is more than that - a smug, hateable conman.

What did he do exactly? That's what I'm trying to understand.

Tell lies, try and pass himself off as the English Mourinho, dance like a fucking cunt....I could go on.

Tell lies, try and pass himself off as the English Mourinho, dance like a f***ing c***....I could go on.

I mean, for a foreigner like me, your absolutely relentless hatred for Pardew is almost comical.

"Kill all his family" ffs  :D

Tell lies, try and pass himself off as the English Mourinho, dance like a f***ing c***....I could go on.

I mean, for a foreigner like me, your absolutely relentless hatred for Pardew is almost comical.

He did everything in his power to dumb down expectations for an owner hell-bent on running this club on the cheap. He defended him to the hilt and blamed supporters for conceding a last minute equalizer at home to Crystal Palace. He constantly lied through his teeth and embarrassed the club by his behavior on the touchline. He also couldn't speak proper English and sounded like a used-car salesman when talking to the press. He also discarded Hatem Ben Arfa, one of the most naturally gifted and entertaining players we have ever had at a time when his own side was playing some of the most turgid and lifeless football around. And losing.

He did everything in his power to dumb down expectations for an owner hell-bent on running this club on the cheap. He defended him to the hilt and blamed supporters for conceding a last minute equalizer at home to Crystal Palace. He constantly lied through his teeth and embarrassed the club by his behavior on the touchline. He also couldn't speak proper English and sounded like a used-car salesman when talking to the press. He also discarded Hatem Ben Arfa, one of the most naturally gifted and entertaining players we have ever had at a time when his own side was playing some of the most turgid and lifeless football around. And losing.

Agree with it all.  But I thought that game where he blamed the fans, was Reading at home?  When we lost 2-1 and he said the fans were getting excited at 1-0, which meant the players were too gung ho and it allowed Reading to equalise :lol:

Unless he did it on more than one occasion....

If you don't join in, we'll start hating you too.

Agree with it all.  But I thought that game where he blamed the fans, was Reading at home?  When we lost 2-1 and he said the fans were getting excited at 1-0, which meant the players were too gung ho and it allowed Reading to equalise :lol:

Unless he did it on more than one occasion....

Don't remember him saying that after the Reading game and he probably didn't tbf to the lying cunt. That was all his own undoing changing the entire look of the side thinking the game was one on 60 minutes.

As crazy as it sounds,he actually made me want the team to lose.

The club that I support,I didn't want them to win and I actually felt gutted when they scored a goal.

Some people can't understand it but the more we lost the more hope we had of him getting sacked (and also Ben Arfa being resurrected)

http://sackpardew.com/

http://sackpardew.com/

Brilliant resource. The facts section is probably the most informative for a concise rundown. http://sackpardew.com/facts/

i agree with a lot that has been said here but the guy that said Ben Arfa is one of the most talented players we have ever had needs to wake up really. The guy was good but he wasn't a team player and he was no where near as good as some of the players we have had on our books previously id much rather have a Nobby Solano or a Laurent Robert in my team than Ben Arfa.

The club that I support,I didn't want them to win and I actually felt gutted when they scored a goal.

Some people can't understand it but the more we lost the more hope we had of him getting sacked (and also Ben Arfa being resurrected)

So if he becomes England manager you'll want England to lose?

If he became God I would happily walk to hell.

At the moment I love my club more than my country. Watch England Play or Newcastle? Newcastle every time.

With that being said I would find it extremely funny to see Pardew as England manager,mainly because it would show off his shitness on a national scale,not just at a single club. For England it's not so much I would want them to lose but I would want him to suffer from national exposure,so I guess yes,I would want to see him getting hammered every game. This summer made me feel very detached to the England team.

England are f***ed anyway,unless there is a complete shake up in the system but that's another topic...

i agree with a lot that has been said here but the guy that said Ben Arfa is one of the most talented players we have ever had needs to wake up really. The guy was good but he wasn't a team player and he was no where near as good as some of the players we have had on our books previously id much rather have a Nobby Solano or a Laurent Robert in my team than Ben Arfa.

I'd say this is a massive myth, and even if it were true, the guy still had more natural talent than 99.99% of players we've ever had. Up there with Beardsley and Gascoigne. But again you've still missed the point entirely. Ben Arfa was the only entertainment we had at the time, and he robbed us even of that.

Also I'm wide awake cheers mate.

reasons I  hate pardew

s*** results

s*** football

His handling of Ben arfa

His smugness

His excuses

His touch line antics

His belittling of the club

Being an Ashley apologist

His lies

But mostly for his ability to manipulate the media and even some of our own fans in to thinking he's a good manager. The media have used every opportunity to tell us how wrong we are to have wanted him out and tell us just how lucky we are to have had him . In case you're not aware jotenko it's a common theme for the media to paint Newcastle fans as being deluded and expecting too much. This is insulting and damaging to our club

reasons I  hate pardew

s*** results

s*** football

His handling of Ben arfa

His smugness

His excuses

His touch line antics

His belittling of the club

Being an Ashley apologist

His lies

But mostly for his ability to manipulate the media and even some of our own fans in to thinking he's a good manager. The media have used every opportunity to tell us how wrong we are to have wanted him out and tell us just how lucky we are to have had him . In case you're not aware jotenko it's a common theme for the media to paint Newcastle fans as being deluded and expecting too much. This is insulting and damaging to our club

Isn't this the same theme across fans from historical winning clubs? I mean, I remember in the 90s when Benfica was like through 10 years in a row without winning a miserable cup, everyone had huge expectations anyway.