C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew wouldn't even get us to qualify.

He would be hounded in the press, a la Taylor and McClaren, and Pardew will end up on Sky Sports news telling the presenters how a team needs more "fret"

Needs better first contact players

He would be hounded in the press, a la Taylor and McClaren, and Pardew will end up on Sky Sports news telling the presenters how a team needs more "fret"

And better headerers.

And better headerers.

The cunt had the audacity to talk about studying Jorge Jesus - the manager who is the complete oppositte in every single way to no more goals, keep it tight, nick it wif magic Alan Pardew.

And better headerers.

The cunt had the audacity to talk about studying Jorge Jesus - the manager who is the complete oppositte in every single way to no more goals, keep it tight, nick it wif magic Alan Pardew.

Mate, he's got that much audacity, he'd probably suggest Jesus studied him.

I love watching England in international tournaments, even when we're awful the actual event of everyone getting together and watching the games is still great.

Don't really care what other people think of Pardew, anyone with half a brain already thinks he's a dick anyway. Couldn't care less what the rest of the idiots think.

England need to target someone that is attack minded man. Might as well try and be fun to watch at least. Who was the last guy that looked to get forward and score goals, and had a clue how to make that happen?

Everyone deserves to to feel the same pain we did IMO.

The masochist in me wants this.  Just so all the doubters can finally see how shit he really is.

But having to suffer this cunt.... AGAIN.  That would be too much.  Not that I'm a passionate England fan, or anything.  But I think I'd have to stop watching them if Pardew got the gig.