C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

My brother met him in this fancy wine bar in London about 2 months ago... My brother asked him for a photo said he was a cheeky c***, huffed and puffed, rolled his eyes and wasn't pleasent at all ....

Someone asked him for a photo when he was out trying to enjoy himself with friends/family in a wine bar and he said no. What a cheeky c***! How unpleasant!

f*** being famous man. People probably coming up to you all your life asking for photos and if you show a slight sign of displeasure or say no your a c***.

I passed Pedro in cowgate Morrisons the other week and I said hello, and as natural as anything, with the warmest, most genuine of smiles, he said hello back, as if he was my next door neighbour or something.

The amount of people that say hello to him every day must be crazy, and yet he just takes it in his stride.

Respect to Pedro.

Doesn't mean your a cunt for not wanting to take a photo with someone though.

It does if your a cunt already though.

Guest Howaythetoon

Beardsley's a fantastic bloke. I hate that he defends Ashley but away from that he's a top, top man.

Is he fuck, he's an arse licking prick.

At a talk-in many years back which he got stick for he said Sir Bobby after the defeat to Germany in Italia 90 said "yous have cost me a Knighthood", would he fuck have said that.

Another more private selected talk-in on KK which wasn't so long after he left second time around - "he's a quitter isn't he and should have stayed, maybe the game is beyond him now" or words to that effect.

He also claimed Hughton was brought in to keep an eye on KK, to help reign him in and that Ashley was saving us financially and that we've never been a top club except for a few years under Kev and sir Bobby. Perhaps so, but it was said with almost a sneer as if we should be grateful for well being in the top-flight.

I know lots of other shit as well.

He puts on a nice persona in public, but in reality he's a gob shite arse licking arrogant prick who will say anything really.

Sadly I've been to a talk-in where he was totally different, that was more high brow though....

Lastly, he never shut the fuck up about Liverpool one night and a member of the crowd said Peter, I think you're in the wrong City here, shouldn't you be doing this in Liverpool.

Can't stand the bloke and he's a shit coach as well.

Before I leave this post, Curtis' testimonial a few years back for the 'Heed. After losing Beardsley stormed off only to have to be reminded it was someone's testimonial and to get back on to shake hands etc. He couldn't wait to leave, the whole affair seemingly beneath him.

Great footballer mind.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm not the one going off public stuff, you are.

I mean in public when it comes to one on one chance encounters (got to keep up an image).

Oh and I've spoke to the bloke a few times in private, he's gob shite.

Guest Howaythetoon

He probably refused to sign HTT's Mercedes.

Beardsley can write? :lol: He can barely fucking speak...

Guest Howaythetoon

HTT wrote him a long ass letter as a kid asking for a signed boot and Pedro wrote back "tl;dr"

I passed him near where the Gate is now as a kid and he was shopping with his wife and kids and I just said well played at the weekend Peter and I hope you score in your next game and he actually talked to me and my mate and signed our jumpers I think.

Guest Howaythetoon

What 'other s***' do you know about Beardsley HTT?

Nothing that would cause him to leave the country, resign or take out injunctions, but stuff that doesn't paint him as the nice guy, former legend etc. that he wants people to see him as and as someone many people actually do (Ronaldo for example).

Now that fat former BBC commentator....

Guest Howaythetoon

Met Beardsley a couple of times and he's been great.

Couldn't give a f*** if he's an 'arse-licker', he's coaching the lads at the club he loves. Don't say nasty things about our legends.

If only Beardsley himself had your mindset not to say nasty things about our legends.

He himself knew his cheap shot try and get a laugh quip about Sir Bobby was below the belt. I've asked Gazza personally if Bobby said that and he was shocked Beardsley even come out with it.

What 'other s***' do you know about Beardsley HTT?

Nothing that would cause him to leave the country, resign or take out injunctions, but stuff that doesn't paint him as the nice guy, former legend etc. that he wants people to see him as and as someone many people actually do (Ronaldo for example).

Now that fat former BBC commentator....

Lowes? :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Lowes-t of the lowes that cunt.

I guarantee he will be in the Chronicle one day for all the wrong reasons.

I'm too young to remember Beardsley as a player for us but I used to go to the Masters event at the Arena and he was always the best player there and always spent a lot of time signing autographs for absolutely everyone and never heard a bad word said against him

Guest Howaythetoon

Howay Ron man, there is no way Sir Bobby said that. Beardsley said he did to try and raise a cheap laugh, only it backfired that evening as boos and other dissent quickly followed. I'm all for making light of a situation, but he was using the good name of Sir Bobby and his honour to try and paint him as this selfish, me myself and I character on the back of a very solemn and hurtful night, all to get a laugh. This was a man who picked him for England. And then there was the snide remarks about KK, a man that brought him back to the club he couldn't wait to fuck off from and played in his own testimonial. I know KK was hurt about his remarks.

I used to love him as a player and up until the Sir Bobby comments I had no real issue with him as a person or a character. Back then I attended a lot of talk-ins and was trying to get into coaching so kind of got to know a few things about him from real and genuine people.

Stop him for an autograph and he's all smiles and willing to talk and sign stuff. Get him in a room at a paid gig with a few blokes drinking a beer or two and the real Beardsley comes out to play. Arrogant, mouthy, disrespectful and false.

Again I can't stand the bloke. He's made from the same cloth as Pardew, a snide fraud.

On paper that Bobby Robson story sounds like the least disrespectful thing I've ever heard.

It's the the same when people lay into Moncur for not hysterically lambasting the club at every opportunity. The last man to lift a trophy for our pathetic outfit. Keep the abuse for the likes of Owen & Sissoko.

Guest Howaythetoon

Seriously? What did Sir Bobby say to you all after that penalty shootout in the dressing room. "You've just cost me a Knighthood?" If Sir Bobby had of really said that I'd think way less of the man. Instead he went to each man, thanked them, consoled them and basically acted like a complete and utter gentleman.

But Beardsley, because people have paid upwards of 500 to hear him talk, he has to say something to draw laughs, to draw controversy.... the man has no self respect.

When he said that I just thought... nah, bullshit and so did many others.

Bobby was dead though, he couldn't deny it.

Scumbag!

Guest Howaythetoon

Owen and Sissoko don't deserve my wrath because they are nothing, nothing players who were s*** for us simple as. Easily forgotten. No-bodies in the history of NUFC. No-bodies. Beardsley is meant to be one of us, meant to be a legend, one of our all-time greats and he licks arse, disrespects greats and toes the part like in the same way Pardew would when it come to touting Cabaye or Ba. f*** that. Give me someone with balls, with self respect, with principles. KK for example. 3.5m a year, at a club where he was adored, he could have lived an easy life all the way to retirement, but he wasn't going to stand by and watch a club he loves like we all do go on the way it did. Respect. Beardsley? Tosspot!