C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Guest Howaythetoon

As a player, bloody hell he'd be one of the best in the world. Better than say Rooney. As a man... well he's not a real man, he's a weasel!

As a player, bloody hell he'd be one of the best in the world. Better than say Rooney. As a man... well he's not a real man, he's a weasel!

I keep messing with my mate who is a ASSenal fan that if Wenger leaves, PARDEW is going to get the gig. 

Guest neesy111

Can't think what biases former academy players might have.

Someone from my school took Beardsley and nufc to court over unfair treatment by him.

Ross Gardner was his name.

Guest Howaythetoon

I won't name some others I  know, but it wasn't a one off RE the bullying. Honestly, I love NUFC and Beardsley as a player was fucking immense, I used to idolise him until his true colours showed.

Anyway, as a player I will not devalue his achievements here and in the game. Sadly somewhere down the line he changed...

I have to agree with HTT to an extent. He's a complete arsehole at talk ins, especially when it comes to talking about Mike Ashley. He always wants to shoot straight off as well, doesn't seem to have much time for talking with others even in small venues.

Not necessarily disputing but only time I've seen him at a public event where he chats was he came to my school (this after he retired, ~2007) to meet kids who won academic awards. He didn't do the photo-op and shoot off, he stuck around and did a Q&A on his time as a player. (nothing scandalous like, it was  a school event - favourite goal and such)

Beardsley is simply making a living the best he can. He has a good gig at Nufc and isn't going to rock the boat. Plenty people in plenty jobs do the same thing everyday. He's never going to be a pundit, he lacks charisma and isn't that bright. Good luck to him just don't take what he says seriously.

As for his career;  nobody turned Liverpool down, they were a fantastic side and no wonder he'll talk about them. He was a brilliant player and you'd struggle to find any player enjoy playing more. He took his brother Ronnie all over the world to see him play.

Let's be honest, once he leaves Nufc that's him done, yes he should be a very rich man but I doubt he's ready to pack up work just now. God knows how much he make if he was still playing.

You could say that about most pundits tbf.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't think what biases former academy players might have.

Someone from my school took Beardsley and nufc to court over unfair treatment by him.

Ross Gardner was his name.

Anymore detail regarding the unfair treatment issues?

• 2 weeks later...

Saw this bloke on the 'Football Today' show on the international Premier League channel. And God his analysis segment was on the Man Utd Chelsea game and one of his analysis was about the Man Utd left back, it was so amateurish. Said he was brave, honorable and outstanding to push up so high against Chelsea.

When asked who was the best player he's ever coached, he chose..........Dean Ashton. Reckons if he ever got to partner Ashton and Tevez for a longer time at West Ham, no way would he have lost the job and might have won a cup for them. Likens Ashton to Kane now.

Oh and by the way, the 2nd best player he's coached is Tiote.

A lot of utter s*** was spouted. Couldn't last the whole show with him. Was on with Phil Neville too.

Reckons if he ever got to partner Ashton and Tevez for a longer time at West Ham, no way would he have lost the job and might have won a cup for them.

It's strange then how Tevez was fit and available yet left on the bench in favour of Marlon Harewood.

History rewriting turbocunt.

In fairness, as much as I would love to push Pardew into a pit of lava, I don't think it's that outrageous to name Ashton as the best he's coached. What a player he was- England lost out big time to his poor physical health. Such a shame, really.

But as someone said (more in jest than anything), you would think Ben Arfa would win that award but this guy is such a fucking wanker that he wouldn't know a good player if one hoofed him in the bollocks.

Colback, Gouff and Dummett, surely.

:lol: :lol:

In fairness, as much as I would love to push Pardew into a pit of lava, I don't think it's that outrageous to name Ashton as the best he's coached. What a player he was- England lost out big time to his poor physical health. Such a shame, really.

But as someone said (more in jest than anything), you would think Ben Arfa would win that award but this guy is such a fucking wanker that he wouldn't know a good player if one hoofed him in the bollocks.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Tevez and Mascherano are/were better then Ben Arfa like

But as someone said (more in jest than anything), you would think Ben Arfa would win that award but this guy is such a f***ing w***** that he wouldn't know a good player if one hoofed him in the bollocks.

[emoji38] [emoji38]

Tevez and Mascherano are/were better then Ben Arfa like

I think based on pure ability and talent that HBA is in the top bracket of players in the world.