C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Pardew does not expect to enjoy his Christmas dinner as much as usual. “I don’t think the stuffing and the turkey will taste quite as sweet as they can do,” he said. “I probably won’t taste the cranberries in there.”

Lerl.

Pardew does not expect to enjoy his Christmas dinner as much as usual. “I don’t think the stuffing and the turkey will taste quite as sweet as they can do,” he said. “I probably won’t taste the cranberries in there.”

Lerl.

That's an old one, yeah?

Hope he chokes on a fucking bauble.

Lerl.

That's an old one, yeah?

Hope he chokes on a fucking bauble.

Aye.

Guest firetotheworks

I haven't had my fun with him yet like. Hopefully he'll be there long enough to put them fully in the shit. Just from an NUFC/Hatred for Pardew perspective, I've got no qualms with WBA.

I hope his neighbour goes to put his bins out for him, and accidentally scratches the side of his car on the way past.

I would imagine if this person genuinely lives next door to him that there's very little chance of it being accidental.

I hand on heart hope he becomes England manager one day, then the nation can get what it truly deserves. WBA may seem innocent, but I’d wager many of their fans would have criticised us for wanting him out for so long.

1 win in 16 for him including his Palace form.

:lol: :lol:

:lol: Yet I'm positive he'll manage multiple clubs after West Brom, with TV gigs in between sacks.

I can't take any more TV stints like. If there is a god, he needs to stay in this job to the end of the season.