Watford vs Newcastle United - 23/01/16 @ 3pm (No TV)

Nobody

Anything other than Mbemba left back seems absolutely mental, it's an obvious choice.

Edit: f*** knows what I'm talking about here, I meant Mbabu, is he still injured?

EDEEET: Would just go Gouffran instead of switching people around - I have a feeling he'll hoy Saivet there and play Tiote in the centre.

Saivet crossed my mind like but Tiote has been to China and back hasn't he?

he's been to China...is he back ?

Sure he was back in training aye

Just out of curiosity with people mentioning Aarons at LB (an idea I wouldn't be against if he'd been playing regularly)....don't think he's had any reserve games since returning from injury, has there been any behind closed door games etc that we know of in which he's played ?

He played vs Everton u21 last thursday

Just out of curiosity with people mentioning Aarons at LB (an idea I wouldn't be against if he'd been playing regularly)....don't think he's had any reserve games since returning from injury, has there been any behind closed door games etc that we know of in which he's played ?

He played vs Everton u21 last thursday

cheers. Full game ? any reports how he got on ?

I was quite confident leading up to this game that we'd get a result before this whole left back

crisis. It's clearly caused McClaren a lot of problems given his interview and I hope some sort of weird system isn't put in place to try and compensate for it.

Also for those wanting Aarons at left back he had a spell there in one of the cup games earlier in the season for 20 minutes or so and got absolutely roasted. Not something I'd like to see again.

Who plays LB for the reserves? Surely a kid who's green but in his preferred position is a better idea than someone with a bit more experience but played massively out of position etc

:thup: only exception being if the coaching staff know he's absolute dogshit, if so i'd then move on to consider putting the reserve RB in instead

------------------Elliot

------- Mbemba Colo Lascelles

Janmaat----------------------Aarons

-------Sissoko Shelvey Saivet

---------------Gini

-------------Mitrovic

Will be interesting.

------------------Elliot

------- Mbemba Colo Lascelles

Janmaat----------------------Aarons

-------Sissoko Shelvey Saivet

---------------Gini

-------------Mitrovic

It's unorthodox but I like it. Unfortunately I can't see McClaren revamping the formation like that despite injuries and I think there's even less chance of Aaron's starting too.

I think he'll play the usual team but hoy in Anita at LB (if he's available?)

I'd go with something like that. Maybe Perez instead of Saivet playing just off Mitrovic and Gini a bit deeper making runs like last week.