PLEASE ALL READ: Forum donations

Dave

Must have been some massive donations to get it up to almost 2 grand like, as I assume most will have been around £5-50. Fair play to everyone, but thanks a bunch to those that put big money in :clap:

Nah, I stuck in £1,900. You cheap fucks.

Must have been some massive donations to get it up to almost 2 grand like, as I assume most will have been around £5-50. Fair play to everyone, but thanks a bunch to those that put big money in :clap:

Nah, I stuck in £1,900. You cheap f***s.

I imagine you looked just like your avatar after your huge donation

More

cf5b4ccbce0d7dba238fe053e4be7277.jpg

Okay I should probably tell you lot to stop now. :lol:

The response to this has been f***ing crazy, and way greater than I could have possibly hoped for. Through a combination of lump sums and recurring donations (new and existing), you've raised almost enough to keep things going for the next four years. Absolutely unbelievable.

Once again, many thanks to everyone that has donated. It's particularly heartening to see contributions from those who don't post that much. A marvellous effort from all. :clap:

http://i.imgur.com/2oGuZjs.gif

That much? Then I can ask for my money back without feeling too bad about it.

Oi! Easy there, I'm just kidding! :razz:

More

cf5b4ccbce0d7dba238fe053e4be7277.jpg

:lol:

I agree with the praise for this site, whenever I hear a rumour or nufc story I immediately come on here for confirmation and within 10 mins there are multiple confirmations of player stats and ratings, Lee Ryder could use this site as his only source for his info and the story's he wrote would be 100% more accurate

I agree with the praise for this site, whenever I hear a rumour or nufc story I immediately come on here for confirmation and within 10 mins there are multiple confirmations of player stats and ratings, Lee Ryder could use this site as his only source for his info and the story's he wrote would be 100% more accurate

Could?