Everton vs Newcastle United - 03/02/16 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

BeloEmre

Saving grace is Colback is still a game away from a two game ban. Would like to see Tiote back in the side, even if he is still going to end up in China in a month.

Tiote was playing well before the transfer mess.

Everton have actually been pretty bad and inconsistent at home.  I think we've been the worst away team in the league, mind :lol:

I'd take a draw.  Hopefully with some promising signs from the new players and a goal from Wijnaldum would be nice.  He needs to start influencing games away from home, if we're to start picking up points on the road.

I never forecast scores but we shall do very well even to get a point - they are a much stronger side than us and new players often take time to bed in.

If Everton score first, we shall almost certainly lose.

Guest Roger Kint

Everton have actually been pretty bad and inconsistent at home.  U think we've been the worst away team in the league, mind :lol:

I'd take a draw.  Hopefully with some promising signs from the new players and a goal from Wijnaldum would be nice.  He needs to start influencing games away from home, if we're to start picking up points on the road.

Mentioned it in another thread last week but they have only beaten the current bottom three in the league since September. We are the only league win in their last 10 or something iirc

Has the away allocation been sold out? A fella I know got me 2 tickets for the home end but I might have a word with a steward and see if they can get us in there as long as there's availability.

Sale has ended but I doubt it's sold out particularly if we've got both up and down stairs.

Aye, I'd be surprised if a Wednesday game was sold out tbh. Looking forward to it regardless, even if I have to sit in the home end and loads of bindippers kick my head in and I celebrate when we win... Or that probably won't happen as we won't score and won't win.

1-0 loss I reckon.

Is Howard really that bad?

I sit next to an Everton fan at work and every week he complains about Howard playing. Since he first mentioned Howard being turboshit about 18 month ago, I've kept a close eye on him when watching Everton and he is utterly useless. We could definitely do with him being fit.