Blackburn Rovers 1-3 Newcastle United - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

I'd take Mark Hughes any day over Roeder like. :thup:

You my friend are a bloody retard!!!

I knew this was the reason you kept having a go at people for complaining about Mark hughes. You are a loser.

Why would you want Hughes when Roeder is clearly doing a better job than he is you numpty!!!

Oh aye that must be it, I have a secret lust for Mark Hughes. :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Wish people would stop moaning about Blackburn's style of play you fucking mongs.

Eh?

They were fucking atrocious today. I'm all for competitive spirit, but some of the challenges in the first half were outrageous. (Savage on Emre, Neill on N'Zogbia in particular standout, Martins took a couple of batterings as well.)

Second half doesn't even need to be explained, they're a team full of thugs managed by a thug.

We know that it's their game, but all I'm saying mate is when they do it against the likes of Arsenal people are saying get in their Blackburn etc but as soon as it's against us it's a complete different ball game.

what are you talking about? :lol:

they compain about injuries but then clearly take out on purpose our leading playmaker. if they did that to henry they would get rightly slaughtered.

get an education ffs.

I have one thanks. :thup:

and its done you the world of good hasn't it :lol:

Blackburn are a dirty filthy team managed by a thug of a man. His tactics are simple if you cant beat them at football kick their best players. No wonder their crowds are so low.

How many injuries today?

:wullie:

3 injuries today maybe more.

Unbelievable what have we done to deserve this? How long will this injury crisis go on for?

nurse1.gif nurse1.gif

I knew this was the reason you kept having a go at people for complaining about Mark hughes. You are a loser.

Why would you want Hughes when Roeder is clearly doing a better job than he is you numpty!!!

Obviously you sick pervert!

Give me one other reason then???

You are so clueless it's embarrassing...

draggon

don't care about luque really,we won.. :)

just joking about how roeder played:

Rossi as RW

Milner as RB

Pattison as LW

just so he keeps luque out

we shouldve taken a bigger advantage on the one man diffence,its a win nevertheless

We were struggling. Would you really have brought a player on who so far has avoided most physical challenges?

Wish people would stop moaning about Blackburn's style of play you fucking mongs.

Eh?

They were fucking atrocious today. I'm all for competitive spirit, but some of the challenges in the first half were outrageous. (Savage on Emre, Neill on N'Zogbia in particular standout, Martins took a couple of batterings as well.)

Second half doesn't even need to be explained, they're a team full of thugs managed by a thug.

We know that it's their game, but all I'm saying mate is when they do it against the likes of Arsenal people are saying get in their Blackburn etc but as soon as it's against us it's a complete different ball game.

they compain about injuries but then clearly take out on purpose our leading playmaker. if they did that to henry they would get rightly slaughtered.

get an education ffs.

Although Blackburn aren't picking up results at the moment if we were doing the same as them no one would say a damn thing, that is my point. I'd take out Henry if it meant we were going to win and I know you would too.  bluewink.gif

Guest optimistic nit

Eh?

get an education ffs.

Although Blackburn aren't picking up results at the moment if we were doing the same as them no one would say a damn thing, that is my point. I'd take out Henry if it meant we were going to win and I know you would too. bluewink.gif

nit batters 2j into submission. 1-0 8)

Obviously you sick pervert!

Give me one other reason then???

You are so clueless it's embarrassing...

I must be forgetting that Glenneth is doing a fantastic job here then eh?  :roll:

draggon

don't care about luque really,we won.. :)

just joking about how roeder played:

Rossi as RW

Milner as RB

Pattison as LW

just so he keeps luque out

we shouldve taken a bigger advantage on the one man diffence,its a win nevertheless

Yea Luque coming on would of made a world of difference thou, BB would be licking there lips with the thought of Luque coming on, 1 kick and the Spanish flop would be on his back. Anyway with a lot of players getting injured last thing we needed was Luque gettin injured because hopefully he'll be gone come Jan 1st.

we nearly lost the 3 points thanx to roeder..

Explain

simple

he played milner out of postion,he is no nobby solano

though pattison was a waste,he show a bit good stuff and a bit bad aswell,couldve sealed the win but his shot was horrible

he couldve taken more advantage of them game,attack more instead of set back and defend,this season we lost two games by the score of 2-1 thanx to the fact that our seconed half if often very poor,today was not a day to bring the likes of rossi and pattison on,maybe giving luque who is more experinced some time wouldve been much better..

if brad friedel got his head to the ball that wouldve been a game to remember :D

5 live seemed to be suggesting that the zog could face aban because replays showed him punching someone

I just caught that on the radio. Hit someone in the stomach apparently.

The image of that has me laughing for some reason.

Big Dunc's punch to Scharner in the stomach before was class mind. :lol:

I agree with Jonny, would much rather have Hughes here. Again, we pick up 3 points depsite of Roeder rather than because of him.

slightly confused - surely Roeder has done better for us than Hughes has for B'Burn - or do you just have an agenda you're set on following? Blaming Roeder for winning!

We won 3-1, moved up the table a bit more, above Blackburn and yet you still moan

5 live seemed to be suggesting that the zog could face aban because replays showed him punching someone

I just caught that on the radio. Hit someone in the stomach apparently.

The image of that has me laughing for some reason.

Big Dunc's punch to Scharner in the stomach before was class mind. :lol:

Babayaro punching Cahill in the nose was class anarl. :lol:

I agree with Jonny, would much rather have Hughes here. Again, we pick up 3 points depsite of Roeder rather than because of him.

slightly confused - surely Roeder has done better for us than Hughes has for B'Burn - or do you just have an agenda you're set on following? Blaming Roeder for winning!

We won 3-1, moved up the table a bit more, above Blackburn and yet you still moan

Glad we won obviously, but looking at the bigger picture are you happy with the job Roeder has done this season and do you feel he is the man to take us to back to where we could be?

we nearly lost the 3 points thanx to roeder..

Explain

simple

he played milner out of postion,he is no nobby solano

though pattison was a waste,he show a bit good stuff and a bit bad aswell,couldve sealed the win but his shot was horrible

he couldve taken more advantage of them game,attack more instead of set back and defend,this season we lost two games by the score of 2-1 thanx to the fact that our seconed half if often very poor,today was not a day to bring the likes of rossi and pattison on,maybe giving luque who is more experinced some time wouldve been much better..

if brad friedel got his head to the ball that wouldve been a game to remember :D

What did you want him to do soccer master? Taylor was struggling with an injury and that's why Huntingdon didn't come on immediately, so Milner dropped in to right back and Rossi on the wing. Sibierski then got an injury in a block challenge and then Huntington came on, went in to right back and Milner pushed on. Where's the problem? Or would you rather have had Luque at right back?