sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ElCid has lost it :lol:

Not lost it at all think the rest have though but never mind.

For a moment I thought it was blowing in here.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s238/petstarr/manny_1.gif

Genuinelly dont see how the mackems can advance to anything beyond 12th place under Fat sam. And they'll be having street parties if they do manage to get to the dizzy heights of 12th!

scums PL finishes: 18, 7, 7, 17, 20, 20, 15, 16, 13, 10, 13, 17, 14, 16, 17.

I don't know about street parties but I'll be more than happy with 12th for now.

By the way Newcastle's finishing positions over the last 10 years aren't anything to shout about either, especially as there are two relegations in there. Yes your expectations may be higher than ours because you have a better PL history, but I wouldn't raise them too high if the last decade is anything to go by. 

Kindly fuck off now and get swallowed up by Fat Sam. Enjoy.

The last two pages read like RTG :lol: the forum that everyone loves to slag off. 

Awful.

whole club has been dragged to a level below sunderland.....

AJ. Ultimate get out.

Nice to read a rash of reasonableness breaking out. Good on ye, chaps. I kind of like RTG, and enjoy reading Stray Makem (deliberate removal of 'c') but seem to be in the minority, at least re RTG. I tried to join for a little friendly baiting, but wasn't going to give my work email address, wouldn't accept a generic hotmail jobby. Hope our red n white cousins keep popping in. We have far more similarities than differences: go 30 miles down the road and no one can tell the accents apart, our industrial history, humour, resilience in the face of adversity, and people are people are people; there's always more differences within 'groups' than between them. Do you like all Geordies/Toon fans?? Don't get me wrong, I still turn into a raging Neanderthal on derby days, but happy to shake hands at the end.

When I saw that my first thought was is this a joke or taken from a comments section.  They really need to just get on with being a premiership side and not bother with the championship.  Unfortunately the massive chip on their shoulder just won't let them.  When this turns full circle which it inevitably will I very much doubt they will be paid as much attention as they pay us.  Sad and strangely weird

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/sunderland-fc-plotting-swansea-city-11360441

Sunderland FC plotting Swansea City raid as they prepare bids for Andre Ayew AND Bafetimbi Gomis - reports

10:30, 20 May 2016

Updated 10:30, 20 May 2016

By Matthew Southcombe

Sunderland are ready to table bids for Swansea City duo Andre Ayew and Bafetimbi Gomis.

Sam Allardyce's interest in Ayew has been well documented after failing with bids to sign the Ghanaian during the January transfer window, with the Swans unwilling to sell to a relegation rival.

It is understood that Allardyce has also been a long-term admirer of Gomis, with reports in the north-east suggesting that the Black Cats are ready to make a move.

It would come as no great surprise to see either player head for the Liberty Stadium exit door this summer, with Gomis coming close to a move in January.

The 30-year-old striker kicked off the season in blistering form, scoring in each of his opening four matches before a disastrous dip in form saw him fall right out of favour and dropped to the bench.

It is believed that the Swans could be willing to cash in on Ayew this summer - if they receive what is deemed to be a fair offer - to free up a chunk of the wage bill.

There are no suggestions that the club's top goalscorer has been problematic, but letting him and Gomis depart could free up funds for Francesco Guidolin to bring in some new faces during his first summer in charge.

Was in a mackem pub last night listening to three absolute plums straight out of RTG saying how wonderful fathead is and how shit and deluded Newcastle are. Then they started on about how we couldn’t beat Derby when they had the record low points. Had been keeping my head down because I like the pub but couldn’t resist telling them who was manager then. Wouldn’t believe me. :crazy2:

Aye, get used to it after a while. Had the gentle ribbing about how 'Rafa couldn't beat the teams around him, no bounce, took you down, failed' shite which is fair enough tbh, it's what football fans do. He seemed a bit surprised to be reminded that Allardyce lost 7 of his first 10 games shipping 19 goals in the process.

Fuck it, it all equals out, life will get him back in the end.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/forget-what-alan-shearer-says-claims-about-newcastle-s-latest-messiah-rafa-benitez-are-a-myth-1-7920381

'Jim Charver', 'Sports Direct Stadium'.

Mentalists. As if a newspaper has published that.  Even a fanzine would be ashamed.

Jesus, the comments section on that man. I didn't think they still went on and on about the fairs cup not being a proper trophy. Well I was very fucking wrong wasn't I!! Surely when you're still ranting on against prevailing opinion 45 years later you'd hit a point where you think fuck it, I'll not bother anymore.