sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have they got any money? Moyes would be mental to go in there if not.

Maybe he's running out of premier league options. Sunderland might not be glamorous but they are a shit version of Everton in many ways. Overshadowed by another local team close by, but still a big fan base for a manager who can get it right.

Maybe he's running out of premier league options. Sunderland might not be glamorous but they are a s*** version of Everton in many ways. Overshadowed by another local team close by, but still a big fan base for a manager who can get it right.

and again managed by Rafa. :smug:

I agree that Moyes is running out of options.  He has turned down one or two jobs because he will not get the control he wants but it is hard to see where he can realistically go.  The top half are basically all foreign managers so are unlikely to go for him if they have a vacancy..  Which clubs could sack their managers quite early?  West Brom, Hull ?  He probably thinks he is better than that.  Watford?  Change their managers too often.  Swansea?  He doesn't fit their blueprint.  Boro?  Possibly - a good chairman and he will get time but does he think he is better than that?  Palace?  That love affair will probably last a while longer yet.  That leaves Sunderland - if they are interested - otherwise he will have to look at the Championship.

Maybe he's running out of premier league options. Sunderland might not be glamorous but they are a s*** version of Everton in many ways. Overshadowed by another local team close by, but still a big fan base for a manager who can get it right.

No self respecting person would work for them. They covered up for a paedophile man. They're morally bankrupt.

Guest palnese

No self respecting person would work for them. They covered up for a paedophile man. They're morally bankrupt.

Yet Rafa Benitez works for Mike fucking Ashley.

Yet Rafa Benitez works for Mike f***ing Ashley.

Ashley may be many things but to my knowledge he's never covered up a serious sex crime on a minor.

There is now a thread on Rogering Teenage Girls about 'outing' the mags on there. It's like the purge of the communists under Hoover, anyone is under threat, no-one is safe ??

Guest chopey

Who was the German international with over 100 caps that they bought and said he wasn't good enough for the first team?

Who was the German international with over 100 caps that they bought and said he wasn't good enough for the first team?

Helmer

The story is apparently Bobby Saxton had them doing shuttles or something and he picked the ball up and said something along the lines of 'In Germany we play with this'

Reid then ostracised him.

Probably bullshit but I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Helmer

The story is apparently Bobby Saxton had them doing shuttles or something and he picked the ball up and said something along the lines of 'In Germany we play with this'

Reid then ostracised him.

Probably bullshit but I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji38] God I hope that's true

He's one of their best players and they don't even know it. [emoji38]

Funny but I thought he was bang average in the Euros. Ran around like fuck and finished that long ball really well in one of the group games but overall his general play came to nothing for the most part. Commentators seemed to be falling over themselves to say how good he was though but it seemed like mostly running about to me.

Like I said, one of their best players.

Can't be a club who has been in the premiership for more than a few years who struggles to attract players as much as these cretins.

To tell the truth, I don't think they even try to sign good players.

Found it funny yesterday when we were all outside of a bar drinking and some mackem drove past shouting FTM out of his car. :lol: He never even said fuck the mags, he literally just shouted the letters FTM. :lol:

He's one of their best players and they don't even know it. [emoji38]

Funny but I thought he was bang average in the Euros. Ran around like fuck and finished that long ball really well in one of the group games but overall his general play came to nothing for the most part. Commentators seemed to be falling over themselves to say how good he was though but it seemed like mostly running about to me.

Like I said, one of their best players.

[emoji38] touché

Can't be a club who has been in the premiership for more than a few years who struggles to attract players as much as these cretins.

It's little wonder when you see what they've got to offer.

They'll need to live in their rivals city amongst rival fans if they want somewhere nice to live.

17th every season is seen as a success so no ambition at all.

Their fans are a throwback to the 1970s, where racism is still rife and they are more pre occupied with going on at their rivals than they are at their own club.

They harboured a paedophile in their ranks for a year for their own gains.

Unless they were paying twice the going rate in wages there's no reason for anyone half decent to consider a move there.

SMB is not really a derogatory insult but more  statement of fact nowadays. There's just something inherently sad about them.

The situation with their manager sums it up perfectly. They've had a succession of sub-standard, average at best, managers who they fall in love with. Along with their desire to be "friends" with fans of other clubs, they're just so thankful that someone acknowledges their existence and they get all dreamy about it.

It's quite clear that Allardyce wants something else, yet as a club and a set of fans they just wait in the hope he'll be jilted and come back to them. Allardyce FFS  :lol:

There's hardly another set of fans in football who would tolerate him let alone fall in love and be prepared to be insulted by him.

SMB is not really a derogatory insult but more  statement of fact nowadays. There's just something inherently sad about them.

The situation with their manager sums it up perfectly. They've had a succession of sub-standard, average at best, managers who they fall in love with. Along with their desire to be "friends" with fans of other clubs, they're just so thankful that someone acknowledges their existence and they get all dreamy about it.

It's quite clear that Allardyce wants something else, yet as a club and a set of fans they just wait in the hope he'll be jilted and come back to them. Allardyce FFS  :lol:

There's hardly another set of fans in football who would tolerate him let alone fall in love and be prepared to be insulted by him.

Not at all how we were viewed a month or two back ?

Edit... on my phone and for some reason the sentence from "It's quite clear...." doesn't seem to have been boldened like I intended.