sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Convinced themselves they're signing Joe Hart.

No we haven't, don't be daft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/joe-hart-odds-slashed-on-him-coming-to-us.1268608/

I read that, I'll just point out RTG is hardly a great place to make a sweeping generalisation. It's a similar reason as to why I don't visit those banter pages on Facebook

The North East football banter page on facebook is possibly the worst thing on the internet ever.

I was banned a couple of times for talking sense and showing facts. Just knobs on both sides.

so you are westy?

I could see Hart going to Sunderland if he doesn't get a gig anywhere else, I've never rated him anyways so I couldn't care less.

Why do these guys seemingly always struggle to get decent players in? :lol:

Allardyce seemed to be managing it and now he's gone they are seemingly regressing rapidly in that regard once again.

Allardyce seemed to be managing it and now he's gone they are seemingly regressing rapidly in that regard once again.

I guess a club whose open ambition is to be in a relegation battle isn't very appetising

Racist fans

Questionable morals (knowingly playing a paedophile)

Ambition limited to just staying up

Sunderland isn't a very nice place to live

Fanbase more concerned with their local rivals than Sunderlands fortunes

There's 5 good reasons without even having to think.

http://forums.scottishfootballforums.co.uk/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-1826-0-48839700-1418221744.png

'Come and join our relegation struggle.  It'll be grand'.

Why do these guys seemingly always struggle to get decent players in? [emoji38]

Racist fans

Questionable morals (knowingly playing a paedophile)

Ambition limited to just staying up

Sunderland isn't a very nice place to live

Fanbase more concerned with their local rivals than Sunderlands fortunes

There's 5 good reasons without even having to think.

Skint owner.

Very poor playing squad.

Another 2 to help you out.

Signing a goalkeeper is the last of their worries to be honest. They're woeful in most other areas of the field.

probably think it will be the busiest player tbh,

probably right.

http://forums.scottishfootballforums.co.uk/uploads/monthly_12_2014/post-1826-0-48839700-1418221744.png

'Come and join our relegation struggle.  It'll be grand'.

Moyes the Red (& White)Neck Hill-Billy:

"That Kone is about as sharp as a cue ball! Khazri and Lens couldn't hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle! But Yee-Ha, y'all like 'em young in there parts!"

A 5 page thread on Ready to Groom about Boro not selling out their allocation against West Brom.

Yet they totally miss the irony that they couldn't sell out a HOME match against a 'rival' in Boro :lol:

Lost count of the amount of times they have a go at other clubs' attendances completely missing the irony in what they are saying.

Dim cunts!

If Joe Hart ends up on loan there he may as well accept his career as a top keeper is over and he's been found out. He's an accident waiting to happen mixed moments of excellence. His ego is such that they'll have to knock him out, put the strip on him, carry him out and bring him round just as they kick off.

A 5 page thread on Ready to Groom about Boro not selling out their allocation against West Brom.

Yet they totally miss the irony that they couldn't sell out a HOME match against a 'rival' in Boro :lol:

Lost count of the amount of times they have a go at other clubs' attendances completely missing the irony in what they are saying.

Dim cunts!

they will come up with any argument that attendances mean nothing, then constantly have threads about attendances, wtf.

i swear RTG is getting worse, it was actually a decent site but the last 2 years has seen it descend in site that just runs threads about us and how s*** they are.

its f***ing boring as f***  :lol:

Well don't fucking go on then :lol:

Dim c***s!

They are so thick. Still talk about our attendances when our championship attendances would fill there ground and then some. Something they can never do even in the premier league. Horrid awful club they are. I wonder if they realise how horrid they are!