sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It’s a big price but they’re deep in the shit and they’re selling their 2nd top scorer (one of only four!) and one of their main attacking threats to a relegation rival!

Howay Defoe lad – get your request in!

Mixed feelings really. Looks like they could finally drop this year which would be a service to English football really. But at the same time I do feel like we need to settle some scores before that happens. Oh well, maybe we'll draw them in one of the cups next year.

Big Poppa banned for fow-a games.

Surprised they didn't get an extra one for a 'frivlous' appeal. It was quite clear what he did, so they really didn't have too many grounds to appeal it.

So, looks like 'Dolly Parton' might be getting a game sooner than he thought!!  :lol:

Big Poppa banned for fow-a games.

Surprised they didn't get an extra one for a 'frivlous' appeal. It was quite clear what he did, so they really didn't have too many grounds to appeal it.

So, looks like 'Dolly Parton' might be getting a game sooner than he thought!!  :lol:

I think they did, I think it would have been 3 games instead.

Extra game was because he's already had a red I think.

Yes it was. He should be banned for 5 games for them appealing that. Having said that, he's absolute gash so losing him is hardly going to hurt them. Him playing is actually better.

In want to pull kieran (brady) up on his claim last night, Sunderland have never qualified for Europe through the league.

We qualified for the Intertoto cup under Reid, but he declined the opportunity.

Harper- We won that competition.

Lesley- No you didn't. Anyway I wouldnt call that a proper European competition.

You just did,