sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Every year they're simply bad and find a way out of it, but now there's no money to spend, shocking luck with injuries, no derbies to win, a manager who practically admits they're going down, Joleon Lescott etc. There's other forces at hand this time.

Every year they're simply bad and find a way out of it, but now there's no money to spend, shocking luck with injuries, no derbies to win, a manager who practically admits they're going down, Joleon Lescott etc. There's other forces at hand this time.

long way to go but its not looking good for them, as ever fingers crossed but they usually find a way  :huff:

Completely agree with this tbh , a couple of months ago i did think they would do what they always do and stay up.... They are the turd that won't flush , but it's all little to late now ! Theyre going down the only thing now is I wish I stuck a tenner on Moyes at 12/1 2 weeks ago to be the next manager to be given the boot !!!

Don't count them out. A lot of shit teams in the league and they looked dead and buried many a times before and stayed alive. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they pulled another 'great escape' out of the bag again this season as unlikely as it seems right now. The club just won't fuck off and die like it should.

Don't count them out. A lot of shit teams in the league and they looked dead and buried many a times before and stayed alive. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they pulled another 'great escape' out of the bag again this season as unlikely as it seems right now. The club just won't fuck off and die like it should.

I think we all know that, im expecting it.

The Defoe factor is their only hope ...... But surely he must be totally demotivated now .

I've said it since the bids - he hasn't said one word and I'm convinced he'll be away before the end of this month! One last big pay deal and a move back to London!

Don't count them out. A lot of s*** teams in the league and they looked dead and buried many a times before and stayed alive. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they pulled another 'great escape' out of the bag again this season as unlikely as it seems right now. The club just won't f*** off and die like it should.

As soon as FSA left, they looked dead certs to me. Most things that have happened since (rate Moyes, but pity the fool) have simply increased the likelihood. They will be relegated, as will Hull and frankly they both deserve it.

The Defoe factor is their only hope ...... But surely he must be totally demotivated now .

I've said it since the bids - he hasn't said one word and I'm convinced he'll be away before the end of this month! One last big pay deal and a move back to London!

most likely will go in the summer on a free imo. in the mean time, he wont get himself hurt chasing a lost cause at sunderland, more like going through the motion.

Swansea City's Neil Taylor and Everton's Bryan Oviedo and Darron Gibson have been earmarked as potential Sunderland signings once Patrick van Aanholt joins Crystal Palace, writes the Newcastle Chronicle.

dat Moyes

Imagine staying up just to go through what they are going through right now. So incredibly depressing :lol:

How much would they be paying Lescott do you think? It's an absolutely irresponsible signing. The state of him man :lol:

Imagine staying up just to go through what they are going through right now. So incredibly depressing :lol:

How much would they be paying Lescott do you think? It's an absolutely irresponsible signing. The state of him man :lol:

£100 pw Greggs gift card would do him champion

Lescott revealed he had been training with former club Manchester City to keep fit during his two months without a club. :undecided:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4151504/Sunderland-sign-Joleon-Lescott-free-transfer.html#ixzz4WnZN08iL

Must have been sat in the canteen stuffing his face. You dont end up with tits like that if you train everyday.