sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If they stay up after all this I'm giving up on football.

I've mentioned this a few times the past couple of months but if they don't go down this season I think we're just going to have to accept that they aren't going down, ever.

I've mentioned this a few times the past couple of months but if they don't go down this season I think we're just going to have to accept that they aren't going down, ever.

They ARE going down.

Totally agree.......while they have Defoe the have a chance, and the fucking rest are doing nothing to pull away.happens all the time.they will stay up you just fucking watch.

My Sunderland mates seems to think selling PVA is a good profit on a 'defensive liability'. They're used to watching those I guess.

I've had the honour of seeing PvA play for four different clubs (incl. Vitesse) and I have to say that the fee is utter insanity - I was looking for a decimal point.

Sky EPL figures down 25% since 2013 - this has got to go 'pop!' some time...

Mackems are kidding themselves over this, yes it's a great fee but he was a major attacking outlet for them.  Their squad is weaker for this. We all know the feeling of having s*** on the pitch but receiving healthy money for our players.

:thup: no way any sane person is happy with selling their first choice left back on the 30th of January.

The owner seems to have resigned himself to relegation and is just trying to cash in whatever assets he's got left.

Ulloa would be an alright signing for them if they can get it done but it seems Ranieri has no interest in selling him.

Ulloa has just tweeted he won't play for LCFC again.

Perhaps that may be the case but why would they sell to a rival at the bottom of the table? I dare say we'd have more chance of getting him if we wanted him. It would massively bite Leicester on the arse if he went to the mackems and kept them up at their expense

These bonehead footballers man :lol:

Just keep schtum and stay low key till they sell you man. Stop with the crying.

I think the point is that Ranieri and Leicester are refusing to sell him and he's not getting the game time he wants so he has no other option than to go public with his frustrations to force a move