sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have they not been playing the same tactic against everyone this season and stinking it up?!

Come Spurs, tear these lot to shreds real quick.

The couple of times we've looked vulnerable have been when they've punted the ball in the general direction of Defoe. I'd be slightly more confident if we were 3-4-3 tbh.

They're on 16 points, surely they would be usually cut much further adrift going into February

Looking at the fixtures, the key here are Leicester and the Smoggies.if they hit form they are down.both mentioned clubs though have VERY tough games in Feb which imho keep Sunlun within touching distance of them, they must get something at Palace for belief if anything.

For me its Leicester and Boro who will decide the cunts fate, that match with Boro for them will decide it for me.

Celebrating Johnson's Liverpool performance on RTG, marras

:kasper: :kasper:

They're a ferked-up bunch on that forum - that Dangermows - what a bell-end!

dangermowsStriker

Love it how people automatically bring up his off the field antics when he is being discussed. Usually it's bitter mags who try desperately to convince us we should forget everything he did for us as a footballer. Daft twats :lol:

What a player :cool:

UTWCentral Defender

:cry::cry:

He was the last one off the pitch that day. Came over to the away end pointing at his badge on his shirt before giving it to someone in the crowd. One of the best to ever wear the shirt

dangermowsStriker

:rolleyes:

A football forum discussing one of our best ever players who was the main reason we dominated our rivals.

Franklin Subsbench

I remember him being class and repeatedly destroying the mags :cool: The scenes on level 7 :cool: