sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're knackered without the 4-6 points we have been giving them for the last however many seasons. Think they will finally be flushed this year. I can't see them making a good go of coming back up and sounds like they are pretty fucked, financially.

The media will make very little of their relegation once it's sealed. Hope our fans do the same, blank it and just look towards our own new start this summer.

the flyover is definitely happening like.

Guest neesy111

The media will make very little of their relegation once it's sealed. Hope our fans do the same, blank it and just look towards our own new start this summer.

It won't.

I play cricket against mainly mackem teams, this summer is going to be fucking awesome. I'll never forget this little cunt at Hetton last time we went down running round shouting 'toon toon gannin doon'. Like fuck am I not going to laugh my cock off in their depressed faces.

Already seen a couple of shares on Facebook where people are looking for money for a flyover so I'll be surprised if it doesn't happen tbh.

I know the lad fundraising, It already reached its target for the cost of the plane, and is now taking the donations for charity.

Waste of time and effort. I get why we are worth obsessing over, but why would we do that for them?

Waste of time and effort. I get why we are worth obsessing over, but why would we do that for them?

If you're going to go to the effort at least do something unique. Decorate the Metro lines after Pelaw or something.

Just realised that Hull play Boro tonight. A win for Hull and Sunderland are 10 points adrift from safety.

A Newcastle/Swansea/Hull treble tonight would be magical.

Watch us all go and beat tonight now!

Swansea play Spurs, not a chance they are winning that.

A win for us is all that I ask, even better if Huddersfield slip up.

Just realised that Hull play Boro tonight. A win for Hull and Sunderland are 10 points adrift from safety.

A Newcastle/Swansea/Hull treble tonight would be magical.

Watch us all go and beat tonight now!

Swansea play Spurs, not a chance they are winning that.

A win for us is all that I ask, even better if Huddersfield slip up.

You're probably right although Spurs are prone to the odd dodgy result away from home. They couldn't even win at sunderland.

well if the flyover is happening and the money is raised theres fuck all point of moaning, its bantz.

interesting what would be on the banner mind?

First #brexit, now #prexit, next #chexit