sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Apparently all EFL games will be televised or streamed for fans in other countries next year. Jammy bastards will have a link for every game.

Fucking cunts made me sit through a season of Ando before deciding this?

Apparently all EFL games will be televised or streamed for fans in other countries next year. Jammy bastards will have a link for every game.

Will know a few more thousand off their average attendance. They'll get 30k max, was under 25k last time.

30K would still be more than they had in on Saturday despite the quoted 38,000.

Must be the same people counting their attendance who are estimating the value of Pickford.

If Pickford is as good as they reckon then somewhere like Everton would probably be the most realistic destination for him.

He isn't though. Just a current media darling which means his good moments are highlighted and his deficiencies are brushed over.

Decent but really nothing special.

Depends on what you define as special. If special is different then you'll be hard pushed to find another English keeper as good as him with the ball. His distribution skills are really good, he's easily their best passer of a ball which tells its own story.

All you here is goalkeepers being critisised for being shot stoppers only, well here's one with something else to his game and it's this that makes him different....special is probably too far, but there's big interest in him due to unique skill set. He is a footballer as well as a keeper, something Pep at citeh seems to rate so highly he shipped out England's No1.

You've obviously seen a lot more of him than I have.

From what I have seen the hype outweighs the substance. We'll see.

The Mackems are notorious for thinking their players are better than they actually are. I've thought this ever since I was pointed to a thread on RTG several years ago which ran into 40 odd pages with most of them agreeing Lorik Cana was in the top 10 midfielders in world football. I won't pretend I've seen that much of Pickford, maybe half a dozen times or so, but based on what I have seen he's got a long way to go before he's anywhere near as good as the top Keepers in the PL.

Also goalkeepers are made to look better when they play for Sunderland as they are constantly kept busy. Mingolet was meant to be the next great keeper but went to a big club and has been found out.

Less than a year ago, probably more than half this board were saying that Moyes was a top manager who would take them forward despite the most recent evidence of Man U and Real Sociedad indicating otherwise.

Sheareresque MOTD levels of anti-bias on here at times  :lol:

There was a bloke on there last week hinting that Pickford has a release clause and it was pretty modest. Sounded fairly genuine but was probably bollocks. Imagine if they only got about 9m for their only really saleable asset?  :lol:

There was a bloke on there last week hinting that Pickford has a release clause and it was pretty modest. Sounded fairly genuine but was probably bollocks. Imagine if they only got about 9m for their only really saleable asset?  :lol:

Possibly, but unlikely a young pro would have that in their first or second contract unless they were seen as the next Messi or something. If he were to sign another one with them it'd be a certainty.

Apparently all EFL games will be televised or streamed for fans in other countries next year. Jammy b******s will have a link for every game.

Will know a few more thousand off their average attendance. They'll get 30k max, was under 25k last time.

I'll be surprised if they got that many for the game on Saturday, a must win game for them. They quoted 38k, but at least half the bloody pink seats were empty, do they play in a 76k capacity stadium ??

Where a have our resident Mackems gone?  :tongue:

I'm here mate.

Been a long time coming this and I'm under no illusions, it'll be a hard league to get out of next season.

Without investment? I hope the young lads step up. Our U23 side is in a final. They must have something.

With/Without Moyes? I must be one of few who think sticking with him is the best option. He was dealt a shit hand both at the start and throughout this season. Hasn't helped himself I admit but I think he could build something.

I feel pretty apathetic towards this, pretty 'meh'.

My shift change has recently allowed myself to get a season ticket again next season for the first time in four years. I'm looking forward to going to every game again and a weekend away in Leeds with some of the lads off my Sunday league team.

Still my team, I'm disappointed, it's not the end of the world

I'm here mate.

Been a long time coming this and I'm under no illusions, it'll be a hard league to get out of next season.

Without investment? I hope the young lads step up. Our U23 side is in a final. They must have something.

With/Without Moyes? I must be one of few who think sticking with him is the best option. He was dealt a s*** hand both at the start and throughout this season. Hasn't helped himself I admit but I think he could build something.

My shift change has recently allowed myself to get a season ticket again next season for the first time in four years. I'm looking forward to going to every game again and a weekend away in Leeds with some of the lads off my Sunday league team.

I think Moyes was dealt a bit of a shit hand but he's been been so dour the way he's come across. He just doesn't seem to have inspired or organised players one iota. Normally you'd say you lot can't change the manager again but you just get the feeling it's going to be more of the same shit with him there. No idea who else's you'd go for though

Guest firetotheworks

I can't say I've noticed him doing anything special and struggling teams often have 'keepers who look good purely because they're constantly being tested. It's a totally different scenario when they're playing for a team that's tested less often and they still have to stay on their toes and pull off the same saves.

I'm here mate.

With/Without Moyes? I must be one of few who think sticking with him is the best option. He was dealt a shit hand both at the start and throughout this season. Hasn't helped himself I admit but I think he could build something.

Fair play, i wont pretend im not happy and i wont say your fans dont deserve it cos yous do.

SAFC and its fans thoroughly deserve this, yous put up with it to not be like the mags, to be canny in the eyes of the nation.....no fucker gives a fuck about yous man  :lol:

I genuinely think yous will struggle for automatic promotion but the playoffs should easy be in reach with former PL players.

Good luck.yous will need it

Enjoy the fizzy pop leeeeg

I'm here mate.

Fair play, i wont pretend im not happy and i wont say your fans dont deserve it cos yous do.

SAFC and its fans thoroughly deserve this, yous put up with it to not be like the mags, to be canny in the eyes of the nation.....no fucker gives a fuck about yous man  :lol:

I genuinely think yous will struggle for automatic promotion but the playoffs should easy be in reach with former PL players.

Really man, any need? You're as bad as "they are".

I'm here mate.

With/Without Moyes? I must be one of few who think sticking with him is the best option. He was dealt a s*** hand both at the start and throughout this season. Hasn't helped himself I admit but I think he could build something.

If you've just recently got a season ticket I'd be amazed if you'd have enough loyalty points for Leeds away. Even if you do it's £40 a ticket at Elland Road these days. Away games are cheaper in the Premier League now.

I'm here mate.

Any need for what ? I said fair play, i aint swore.i dont kiss arse .so fuck off with the twisting.

This lad is a decent poster and im pointing out my opinion on his club and fans.shall i just say we will miss them and you dont deserve relegation? Fuck that.

He's right though, shinton, you come across obsessed with Sunderland.

Most of us recognise that they simply aren't that important and if we are honest, most of their fans are alright. They do have some nuggets like.

I'm here mate.

Any need for what ? I said fair play, i aint swore.i dont kiss arse .so fuck off with the twisting.

This lad is a decent poster and im pointing out my opinion on his club and fans.shall i just say we will miss them and you dont deserve relegation? Fuck that.

In that outbreak of nonsense you swore twice and twice again in the reply, but fair play.  :lol:

I can however confirm that no arse kissing took place.

He's right though, shinton, you come across obsessed with Sunderland.

Most of us recognise that they simply aren't that important and if we are honest, most of their fans are alright. They do have some nuggets like.

Both sets of fans are obsessed .some more than others

Sick of hearing that Moyes was dealt a shit hand. Like somebody made him spend £12m on Didier N'Dong.

They've had a lot of injuries, granted, but is it really unlucky if Victor Anichebe is injured for 3 months? He's a player with a long history of getting injuries which Moyes took a gamble on and would you believe it, he got injuries. If they had no money anyway I don't know what Allardyce would have done with them, but he probably would have brought in a better centre half than Djilbodji or loaned somebody better than Jason Denayer after Kaboul had to go.

Sick of hearing that Moyes was dealt a s*** hand. Like somebody made him spend £12m on Didier N'Dong.

They've had a lot of injuries, granted, but is it really unlucky if Victor Anichebe is injured for 3 months? He's a player with a long history of getting injuries which Moyes took a gamble on and would you believe it, he got injuries. If they had no money anyway I don't know what Allardyce would have done with them, but he probably would have brought in a better centre half that Djilbodji or loaned somebody better than Jason Denayer after Kaboul had to go.

He also spent £8m on Djlibodji like.

He wasted the very small amount of money he was given and it's unsurprising that they were not willing to let him waste even more in January.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd rather we didn't spend silly money on a 'keeper. We need a top goalie of course, but we have competent enough men between the sticks. Basically that position is the least of our worries.