sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aston Villa went down in a similar mess and were taken over (which wont happen for the mackems), employed a fairly competent manager (which wont happen for the mackems), spent a large amount of money (which wont happen for the mackems) and only just managed to achieve a midtable finish.

They'll be lower half/fighting relegation next season, without a doubt.

Bored of these c*nts already. I just burst out shrugging.

pretty much this  :lol:

i was looking forward to the absolute meltdown but the propaganda machine is in full swing, relegation is fine and we will do shit  :lol:

rinse and repeat, they don't know any different, boring cunts  :lol:

Aston Villa went down in a similar mess and were taken over (which wont happen for the mackems), employed a fairly competent manager (which wont happen for the mackems), spent a large amount of money (which wont happen for the mackems) and only just managed to achieve a midtable finish.

They'll be lower half/fighting relegation next season, without a doubt.

:dance:

They could be struggling but they could just as easily be pushing for play-offs to be honest. It's hard to really say and seems to be a bit of a crapshoot for relegated sides. Last time they went down with 15 points and then came back up as Champions.

Another relegation is statistically unlikely - only happened 3% of the time to relegated teams to go down again.

Doubt they will get relegated but I also doubt they will make the playoffs.

It's going to be a tough year in the championship next year. Villa, Norwich, Leeds, Brentford, three of Reading, Sheff Wed, Fulham or Huddersfield and the three relegated sides.

I wouldn't want to compete against that lot for 2 spots.

It's going to be a tough year in the championship next year. Villa, Norwich, Leeds, Brentford, three of Reading, Sheff Wed, Fulham or Huddersfield and the three relegated sides.

But those sides are all shit, i read it somewhere ......

SSN saysing Moyes future still hasn't been sorted out.

he will want away- but wont quit- they cant afford to pay him off. what a time to be alive.

We just did :D

Tbh like I don't think that's been the case. We've celebrated both as much. I'll be honest though...i'd prefer it if we stayed focused on our own team on Sunday

Why do we need to fly a cancer banner over our rivals stadium? 

Football is f***ing weird.

It really is like, could all the money raised not just go to the kids family/cancer charities?

I'd rather we just forgot about Lowery now saying as every man and his dog seems to be contributing to this one celebrity bairn and not the rest of the poor buggers out there.

I'd rather we just forgot about Lowery now saying as every man and his dog seems to be contributing to this one celebrity bairn and not the rest of the poor buggers out there.

Absolutely its tragic for the family going through something as terrible as this but theres many many children battling this awful illness that haven't had the luxuries bestowed upon Bradley, they may be asking their mum and dad why not me

Bradleys family need to take this out of the media circus its becoming and have private memories of what time is left, i mean having him as the number 41 horse in the grand national......really

Absolutely its tragic for the family going through something as terrible as this but theres many many children battling this awful illness that haven't had the luxuries bestowed upon Bradley, they may be asking their mum and dad why not me

Bradleys family need to take this out of the media circus its becoming and have private memories of what time is left, i mean having him as the number 41 horse in the grand national......really

:thup:

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd do anything to prolong the life of my kids even if it meant me becoming a media whore. The media themselves have latched onto it as well btw to the point where I imagine its now a case of them coming to the parents to say we can do this and that and get him here and there because its a good story. The poor bairn though :(

My heart bleeds for him and his family, I just hope he somehow miraculously recovers. Not gonna happen though is it... :(

Agree with all of this, but it'd be pretty tough for Bradley's parents to do that.